one

I was sleeping in my small home in the village of Sethweron, a village of warriors girls. The Valkyrie. Here the girls did the fighting, and the men did the house work. You would start at the age of 5 and learn more. At the age of 15 you would be stronger than any warrior in the world. There were almost every kind of person here, and every type of bread ever. There are Endermen, Piglen's, Elitren's, Humans, we even have some Slime's! I am a Elitren. I have wings that are still growing. They have red splotches at the end of the dark black feathers. Anyways I was sleeping, when I smelt the smell of smoke I awoke to see nothing but flames. At my door, I was freaking out being 14 and all, grabbing my netherlight sword and zooming out to find the whole town dead, slaughtered in their sleep. And a little boy about 4 crying for his mother who was probably dead. I ran to him cuvering him from the flames with my wings. Grabbing him by the waist and taking to the sky, he huddled into me still crying. "Shh, ull be fine." I told him hugging him tight, flying to the next town. It was far and my adrenaline ran out so I was starting to get tired. I just shuck it off and keep going. The kid was asleep, he had dusty blond hair from the ash of the homes. He had some pj's on they where red.. I was dozing off as the sun was rising. "W-wer are we?" a small voice asked, looking around the air moving his hair. "We, are going to the next town." "We are flying!" He mispronounced some words. "Yes we are!"

I saw the town in the distance diving down to it. The people stopped to look at me and the boy walking around, a woman about my age with pink hair stopped and handed me and the boy some bread. "Thank You!" I said, shaking her hand. "No problem, I'm Niki." "I'm Y/n." I said. The boy playing with my black hair. "What's your name?" She asked the boy. "I don't h-have one. My mom just called me, a disappointment." he said, mispronouncing the word. "Oh-" she said. "How about we name you Tommy." I said. "Okay." he said. We lived in that town for at least four years. Tommy was now 8 years old, and I was 18. A lot of people would ask me how I got my wings, or how much would they be for them to have. Which was weird, then they would be mad at me when I would say no. Soon another four years passed, and another family moved in, another Elitren, a Piglen and a Human. I was off on one of my mining trips, and came back to not find Tommy. I went to Nikis home to see if he was there, he was not, I looked through the entire town and some of the woods. I flew up to see nothing.