two

"Oh, Tommy. Where are you?" I went back to are small home, "TOMMY?" I yelled, running to his room. I heard soft sniffling, and soft sobbing. "Tommy?" he went under the covers, "Y-ya?" he said softly. "Why are you crying?" I said, pulling him out of the cover's, and wiping his tears off of his cheeks. "T-The new kids called me Annoying Child!" he said, sobbing into my shoulder. "The new kids?" I asked. "Ya, when you were out people moved in. a-and they called me annoying." mhm if they want to mess with my brother they will taste their blood on my blade. "Show me theas 'new kids" I said, grabbing my good sword, replacing the diamond one. "No, they will think I'm a baby." "No, just show me where they are. You don't have to go." I walk into the oldest? Well the stronger pink haired one. "Oh! Im sorry" "It's fi-" "I never meant to bump into to a b!tch" i said going to walk away, bUt he grabbed my hand. Strike one he hit me first. I flapped my wings bringing him up into the air. "Put me down!" he yelled. "So, you want down? Well I want you to stop bollying peoplw." I said, dropping him 70 blocks in the sky, ceching him 20 blocks from the ground. Then dropping him onto his roof going to the brother, or friend. "H-hey back off-" "Im not doing anything." I said. The guy on the roof coming up behind me. I unshethed my sowerd and pounted it at his neek. "What do you mean bolly's, you came here." "No, I was gome hafe the day. But my brother was here." I said not letting the blade off his neek. The other guy ran to find someone. "Who- oh that little kid with blond hair." he said his monotone voice rang out. "Ya, his name is Tommy, I found him when he was 4.." I heard footsteps. Knowing it would look bad, I quickly grab his hand and fly into the air drobing him. And going home.......

A/N: not following lore. Just so you know.