1} Who Is He...?

Gwen had one day stumbled upon a bullet after rehearsal. It was odd, considering there were not too many people around her, except the police, who had guns...it didn't make sense. She then went further into the shadows. She grabbed a torch and went down the stairs of the shadowed area, somewhere close to the entrance to the catacombs below. As she headed down, her foot hit something on the steps. Gwen couldn't believe her eyes. One of the guards had been stabbed to death, but the perpetrator was nowhere to be seen.

 One of the guards had been stabbed to death, but the perpetrator was nowhere to be seen

She backed away before she felt her spider senses tingling and something caught her eye. A man...unfamiliar to her...was watching from the shadows. Desperate to catch the man, she began to climb the stairs to the place where he had been, only to see he was gone. Gwen quickly headed to the manager's office to report the murder. When she got to her dressing room, she told the girls of her experience. That a mysterious Phantom had terrorized the people of the Palais Garnier for several years. Gwen had only just arrived there and had focusing on trying to find Peter....but no one had ever told her there was a possible ghost...or man lurking in the shadows...what should she do now?

what should she do now?