My moon

You are the moon to my sun, you shine just as bright as i could ever think about. In days end it is you who turns the tide and lays out the stars, you arrange them as so to tell Marvalious stories. You my moon are as beautiful as the sea, as interesting as the galaxy. You say i am beautiful but i only have one side, you my moon have many phases waneing through and turning anew, as mysterious as a shadow. For all the nights ive looked up ive only saw you. Before we met my night was empty save for little clouds calling flaws of mine, now my sky shines with you, and your smiles, your laughter, all of you fills my night. You make me happier than i could ever say. And for the first time words fail me. They fail to describe how you are so dear and what i feel fo you. You my moon accept me as i am. To bright for most, not enough for others. You say you shine behind me but at night i stay behind you, admiring how you can pull the sea, move the stars according to the seasons telling new stories with each constellation. You fear me leaving, though i don't know if i ever could. What is the sun without their moon? Just a ball of fire burning the world to a crisp. If i left it would all end, if you left i would unravel. There is no better choice than this one. They say one must leave first but we can't, how should we? There is no better match in my eyes. You are my moon if i am your sun. If i am everyone's sun, your my moon. And i will love you till the end of time my moon.