Chapter 12

"You'll see soon enough what home is," Sean said as a piece of his strawberry hair fell in front of his face.

She slowly nodded, blinking.

As they leaked her through a long hallway through doors.

"Me going pick you up," Raven said softly, stopping at a pair of glass doors.

Picking her up like lifting her up off the floor? She has flown before but it was for a second she was in the cell so she really didn't go that high. What if she was too heavy to the point that he dropped her. She doesn't want to get hurt. The past few days have been amazing without the feeling of aching and sharp pains.

She let out a deep cry when she felt weightless on her feet. Quickly grabbing onto whatever there was as leverage. Pulling herself up so her face was closer to the neck. Turning her head she sees Raven there quite close to her face. Her arms wrapped around his tattooed neck.

Her eyes widening she quickly loosen her arms lowering her face as her cheeks burned with embarrassment. Her body tensed in his arms.

She looked down to the floor to at least be 1 foot off the ground or maybe more.

"Relax, Dior Nobody is going to hurt you anymore," Kota said oftly stepping forward.

"The way they treated you wrong and were not going to treat you like that," Owen said softly stepping over to Dior.

"When we take you with us to our house you will be treated the way you should," Victor, peeped in.

"We should get going, we have a lot to plan for the next few days," Nathen says softly.

As they walked out of the building Dior let out a gasp taking in the sunlight coming from the sky. She has never experienced so much sunlight. She took it in as her lips parted. Oh, how good it felt she felt truly in her natural form. They watched her reaction and it made their heart ache in some way. The way she didn't experience a childhood or a life at all.

Gabriel bounced with excitement at the thought of the ways he could. dress up. Dior and decorate her room but make sure she's still comfortable.

As they enter three separate cars which of course Dior didn't know what a car is.

"Dior, this is a car, it's what takes us to places," Kota softly explains.

"It might be a little scary at first but it will be okay and maybe fun," Brandon continued Kota,s sentence.

Dior worried at the thought of being scared actually kinda scared herself. As Brandon opens the weird contracting machine which was introduced as a car to Dior. Raven placed Dior inside, settling her in as Luke bounced to the other side.

"Dibs one sitting next to Dior," Luke excitedly exclaimed skipping to the other side of the door. Dior let out a small flinch that didn't go unnoticeable.

"Ill buckle her in Raven," Luke offered to Raven so Raven wouldn't have to struggle to reach over the side due to his height.

Raven nodded standing from his crouching position. Closing the door gently not wanting to frighten the Angel. Luke shut his own door as the rest entered the other two cars. Luke spotted over gently as he reached over nice and slow.

"Dior, I'm gonna be put on your seatbelt okay, it's very important to it on or else something bad can happen okay," Luke said pulling the seat belt over her and buckle it.

She tilted her head furrowing her eyebrows. As Luke buckled himself in he smiled at her as she was yet looking at home confused.

"You could get hurt really bad, okay?" Luke said softly, smiling at his eyes with joy. She nodded softly gazing away and out the window as Nathen and Victor entered the automobile. Victor is in the driver's seat and Brandon is in the passenger seat. Victor started the car which let out a roar that made Dior jump.

"It's okay, sweetheart," Luke said as he placed his hand over hers. Her body slightly shook and she took in a few deep breaths. She leaned into Luke as Victor backed into the street and started to drive to their house. Throughout the Drive the car was quiet. Dior was so trapped in the world around her that she was just now seeing. Brandon looked behind him to see she was distracted so he signaled for Victor to open Dior's window. Dior's eyes widened as the window rolled down and as the wind came blowing in. Her hair is blowing out. She let out a small sigh as Luke observed her reaction. As Dior was enveloped in the world around they were arriving home. Victor pulled
up to the driveway there was a huge building bigger than anything she's ever seen. As Victor parked the garage as Luke unbuckled himself he reached over to Dior to unbuckle her too. Shr let out a flinch as she backed away from his hand.

"Take it easy," Luke whispered as he unbuckled her, pulling her closer. He pulled her back on his chest. She tense on his body, she closed her eyes letting the body relax her beating heart. Victor and Brandon get out of the car to give Dior and Luke some space.

"Let's get out of the car okay,". Luke asked softly, smiling looking down at her as she looked up at him. He lifted her up gently by the waist not trying to put any pressure on her wounds. He opened the door and stepped out, turning to the open car. He reached out for Dior with a hand. She scooted over reaching over for his hand and her body tingled as Luke took her hand over his shoulder. And picked her up under her knees. As he adjusted her she clutched onto Luke.

"I wont drop you Dior," Luke whispered into her ear softly making her body shiver. She didn't relax fully into Luke but enough to let Luke carry her properly.

As the Guys were driving to the house Silas, Brandon, Nathen and Axel were making sure Sang wouldn't cause any more trouble. Silas was getting tired of Sang's behavior but he couldn't end it with her. She was his high school sweetheart and all of their high school sweethearts. Ending it with her means that their sweet highschool days of rebellion and having fun are over.

He sighed as he turned back into the scolding that Axel was shoving Sang before telling her to think about. Of course Sang rebellied like a teenager once again and ran off in her car somewhere. It was like being a parent. This was something he didn't expect out of Sang but he should have suspected it.