Not Saying "I Love You" Back

"Possessive Min Yoongi Version"

You were scrolling through social media when you found another prank to do on your lovely boyfriend, the "Not Saying "I Love You" prank, the reactions were really funny so you decided to do it to Yoongi.

Your lovely boyfriend was busy filing his paperwork in the dining table. While slowly (and carefully) placing the phone on the coffee mug on the side, you start approaching him.

Y/n: Hey babe, what you doin?

You ask as you touch his hair and massage his shoulders a bit.

Yoongi: Just finishing up this paperwork...and.....DONE, I'll be sending this to the office right now so we can watch a movie later, and don't go to the kitchen, I'll be cooking for you tonight hmm?

He gives you a peck on the lips and grabs the paperwork. You almost forgot about the prank when you caught a glimpse at the camera.

Y/n: Shoot he's about to leave-

Yoongi walks to get his shoes, he grabs his suitcase and opens the door and looking at you saying.

Yoongi: Bye babe, be back in a minute, Love you ^-^

"Now is the time for the prank he he he"

Y/n: Go there safely, bye bye

He closes the door but opens it and peeks his head to look at you.

Yoongi: Excuse me?

Y/n: Hmm?

Yoongi: I love you

Y/n: Hmm, get back safely :>

Yoongi: ......

You try to hold in your laughter because of the face he was making, he then closes the door behind him and puts down his suitcase on the floor.

Y/n: Oh? What's wrong aren't you going to send the paperwork?

Yoongi: I said "I Love You"

Y/n: I know, I heard....

Yoongi: Then why aren't you saying it back?!

Y/n: Because I dont want to?

Yoongi: And why not?

He walks closer and cocks his eyebrow at you.

Y/n: Because I already know you love me...

Yoongi: I LOVE YOU

He says a bit louder this time.

Y/n: I KNOW

You say back, and that was the last straw for him, he grabs the back of your neck and roughly kisses you on the lips.

After a few seconds he stops kissing you and stares into your eyes.

Yoongi: I LOVE YOU

 Then he gives you a peck on the lips.

Y/n: I Love you too HASHASHAHAHAHAH

You point at the camera and you start laughing and he lets go of you.

Yoongi: That wasn't so hard now was it? You're bringing the devil outta me girl , damn!

You start wheezing and he goes out the door with the papers.

"Softie Min Yoongi Version"

Yoongi was going to one of his music clubs down town and he was just finishing up his snack that you made him.

Yoongi: Teddy bear I'm going now, the class should start soon, so I better get there early, I promise I'll come back as fast as I can and spend time with you once I get home.

Y/n: Cuddles and choco?~

Yoongi: Yup, bye teddy bear love you~

He gives you pepper kisses on your face and gets up to go.

Y/n: Mhm get back soon, bye bye!

Yoongi then stays still at the door of your room and turns to look at you.

Yoongi: ......

Y/n: Yoongi? You're going to be late bubs :), bye bye

Yoongi: Did I do something wrong?

Y/n: Yoongi?? Are you okay??

Yoongi: Oh- Are you- Are you mad at me....?

Y/n: No? Why would I be?

Yoongi: well...you didn't say I love you back.....

Yoongi: If I did something....please tell me.....I dont want you to be mad....

He walks towards you and kneels down at you, placing his head on your knees while looking up at you with his cat-like eyes.

Y/n: OMFG I can't do this, fine Jungkook wins, so long to my 20 dollars ;-;

Yoongi looks at you and noticed that you were spacing out.

Yoongi: Y/n.....?

Y/n: I'm sorry bby, it was prank.....TT

You go down on the floor and hug him while putting your face on his shoulders.

Y/n: I wub you....

You nuzzle your nose on his neck and sniff his scent.

Yoongi: I-I l-love you too

In the end, Yoongi didn't go to his Music club and spent the entire afternoon cuddling with you instead.