Introductions !

Hello again, before the story starts, these are small introductions about the characters in this story! Feel free to skip this part, it's not all the important unless you want to know about my au ig !! 'But if anything, please read Giyuus and Sanemis introduction!!

———————————————————————————

Giyuu Tomioka: He still very quiet in this story but he has a huge mental health problem. He's normally really good about hiding his feelings but when he's alone things will get to him. He always blames himself for the death of his sister and friend. He's very hard working though. He can get very clingy at times too.

Sanemi Shinazugawa: He's a little nicer in this story but still very rude. The only person he's really nice to is his brother. He knows when something is wrong which is why he's nicer to Giyuu in this story. He really tries his best to be nicer but all that comes out is yelling and anger.

Shinobu Kocho: She's the same in the original au. She's just quieter and doesn't make fun of Tomioka as much since she knows about his mental health since they're somewhat friends.

Tanjiro Kamado: He's basically like Shinobu. He's like the original au but he's way more nicer around Tomioka. He tries his best to talk or send notes to him but he's always busy on a mission or busy taking care of his sister or friends. He tries to make Tomioka happier and get his mental health better whenever he can.

Everyone else: Like the original au but some of them are nicer to Tomioka bc they noticed that he hasnt been the same as before, this includes Muichiro, Uzui, Mitsuri, Rengoku and Gyomei. Obanai tries his best to be nice to Tomioka but he cant with the attitude the other male has.

———————————————————————————

That's all for the introduction ! Noww, let's get into the actual story, what you've all been waiting for !!
(chpt 1 should be out soon!)

323 words.

~<3~