2:𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩.

Previously - "I guess I just never realized it then. They always seemed like they didn't care but I guess I was wrong." Giyuu says with the small giggle. They both sat there in comfortable silence, still hugging because Giyuu hadn't fully calmed down. They both wanted to say something but didn't have any idea what they wanted to say, especially with what just happened. Giyuu decided to speak up first.

"Thank you, Shinazgawa."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Sum of the story: Giyuu and Sanemi talk for a little and it starts getting dark out. Giyuu asks if he can stay at Sanemis place and he agrees. They hangout for a little then Giyuu falls asleep and Sanemi lets him sleep. Sanemi was gonna sleep on the floor Giyuu didn't want him too so he cuddled with him and Sanemi just thinks about things as the night goes on and ends up falling asleep.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

(Some cursing)

Giyuu Tomiokas pov:

"Thank you? For what?" Sanemi asked, clearly confused.

"Thank you for saving me I guess. I just-Thank you." I didn't really know how to thank him but I did at least. Tears were still falling down my face but I had managed to calm myself down more than before.

"Eh, it's nothing. Don't worry about it, It's the least I could do." Sanemis tone was a quiet and calm tone when he talked to me, as it was right now. I pulled away from the hug shortly after that conversation.

I looked at him and smiled, tears were still in his eyes, threatening to fall. If anything, I wouldn't of expected him to be tearing up but he was.

"Thank you for this." I said as I hugged him again. I felt safe when I was in the presence of Sanemi.

"Of course, I'm always here for you I guess." He said, rolling his eyes as he hugged me back.

I laughed at him rolling his eyes and he smiled. We hugged for a few minutes then I backed out of the hug once again. It was dark by then so I knew we should probably leave. 'It's dark now, if i'm not mistaken Shinazugawa's estate is closer. I could ask him if I could stay over for the night. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Right?' I thought to myself. I decided I'm gonna try to ask Shinazugawa if I can stay over.

"Hey, Shinaz-"

"Call me Sanemi." He was pretty quick to interrupt me.

"Ah, well then call me Giyuu. 'But Sanemi, it's getting quite late, is it okay if I stay at your estate for tonight? My estate is quite far from here."

"Hmm, Yeah. That should be fine. I'll have to see if I have an extra futon though."

"Alright, It's okay if you don't. Im alright with sleeping on the floor."

Sanemi frowned at that statement. As he was sitting there, frowning, I started to get up so he did as well. We started walking back. I was walking behind him, he kept looking back at me. Maybe to see if I was still following him and didn't go back. We were walking and just then I made my way to grab Sanemis hand. I gently grabbed and held it. He slightly flinched and stiffened at the sudden movement. Once he realized it was me, he seemed like he relaxed himself. I was shocked he didn't pull away or say something. He just let it happen.

Sanemi was leading the way to his estate, since I didn't know where it was but I knew it was closer. My estate was separate from all the others and it would take long to get there. We were holding hands, the only reason we were is I felt safe if he was around me. It seems like I feel safer if I'm hugging him, holding his hand or just around him. I just found that out actually, when he hugged me, I just felt so safe. I felt, loved.