RV College Direct Admission via Management Quota

RV College of Engineering Bangalore Started Direct Admission in Management Quota and NRI Quota Seats for 2022-23 Academic Session.

No matter what rank you'll get in COMEDK-UGET or/and KCET or other Engineering Entrance Exam - RV College Direct Admission for Engineering Programs will be done in Management Quota and NRI Quota Seats.

But you should have atleast 60% marks in Class 12th or 2nd PUC that is the minimum requirement to get Admission into RV College of Engineering Bangalore.

RV College of Engineering (RVCE) Bangalore

RV College of Engineering is one amongst the Top 10 Private Engineering Colleges in the Country, even it is more preferred than some NITs and Government Engineering Colleges by the students.

RV College of Engineering is started in the year 1963 under the non-profitable trust called Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust (RSST). This trust runs 23 other institutions from Kinder Garten (KG) to Post Graduation (PG) in different part of the Bangalore City.

At the starting RV College of Engineering offers only three engineering streams like Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical but today it offers 13 engineering streams at UG level and 16 engineering streams at PG and Doctorate level.

UG Programs at RV College of Engineering

Aerospace Engineering
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Biotechnology
Civil Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Industrial Engineering & Management
Information Science & Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering

PG Programs offered at RV College of Engineering

Biotechnology

Communication Systems
Computer Integrated and Manufacturing
Computer Network Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Digital Communication
Information Technology
Highway Technology
Machine Design
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Power Electronics
Product Design and Manufacturing
Radio Frequency and Microwave Engineering
Software Engineering
Structural Engineering
VLSI Design and Embedded Systems

Admission at RV College of Engineering

In order to get admission at RV College of Engineering in B.E program, you need to participate in COMEDK or/and KCET counseling.

You should have 50% or more in the qualifying exam like 12th Std., Intermediate, 2nd PUC, 10+2 or equivalent.

If you couldn't secure good rank in COMEDK or KCET, then Management Quota is the alternate way to enter into RV College of Engineering, in which you have to shell out some extra money from your parent's or guardian's pocket in terms of donation or development charge to RV College's Trust.

We can help you to get RV College Direct Admission in Management Quota with a nominal service charge.

Fee Structure at RV College of Engineering

Fees at RV College of Engineering is depending in the mode of admission, means through which process you've taken admission there – COMEDK or KCET Counseling or Management Quota.

KCET student's tuition fee is comparatively lesser then COMEDK and Management Quota students' tuition fee.

KCET Fee: 58906 + Misc.
COMEDK Fee: 2,019,60 + Misc.
Management Quota Fee:Depends on the branch which you will opting.