Prologue

It was like any casual day. Everyone was watching the television in the living room like usual. We had Lock, Rosalyn, Choi Han, and our young master Cale. They were focused on the show that was currently airing. Of course not with Cale and Choi Han as they bickered with each other. All of a sudden,

"Kring..ring.." Cale's smartphone was ringing.

He didn't want to pick it up at first, but the ringtone was clearly annoying everyone as Cale was being stared at by Rosalyn and Lock. Meanwhile, his nemesis, Choi Han was glaring at him intently which made him irritated. So he decided to pick up his phone. Of course, with a grumble face, he didn't even glance at the caller's name that was being shown.

"Hello?" annoyed, Cale greet the caller.
"What took you so long, oppa?" Cale's eyes widen. He was really surprised when he heard the caller's voice. He took a glance at the caller's name to ensure his suspicion.
"Lily?" with the phone in his left hand, he excused himself from everyone and went to a little private place after everyone permitted him to go.
"Who else do you think?" annoyance can be heard in the tone.
"No...wait, what did you call me for?"
"Well, Basen and I just want to inform you that someone was just coming home from abroad?"
"Who is it?" Cale was clearly confused.
"Your favorite person if I could say?" Lily gave a hint.
"Huh, wait, was it him?" He snapped after remembering a certain guy who have the same pair of eyes as him.
"I don't know who you are referring to. Think about it yourself, oppa! Bye-bye!!"
"Lily wai...."

'Toot~'

Before Cale could ask a few more questions, the call was ended, turned off by his little sister, Lily first.

Cale's face turned red as he tried to control his anger. But aww, he snapped. "LIIILLLYYYY!!!" Cale screams in his lungs, letting the anger out.

Everyone can hear the screaming. Confusion can be seen in their face. So, they asked Cale what was going on when they saw him trespassing them. But Cale was too angry to even answered them and straightly went to his room. Sulking!!

A/N: ehemm, as I have promised, here it is.. What do you guys think about the prologue? Oh, just want to warn you guys that my English is not perfect. I'm not an expert. Please share your thoughts on this story. It is really helpful!! (*≧∀≦*)