One

It was like any usual morning. Rosalyn and Lock were watching the show on TV. Then,

Ding dong (2X)...

   They were too focused on the show that they didn't realize that the doorbell was ringing twice. It was the third ringing that Lock finally noticed and went to the front door to take a look at their guest.

   He opened the door and was greeted by a young man who has a pair of brown eyes. Lock was fascinated by the sight of the handsome man as his eyes widen for a while. Too shocked by it, he slammed back, closing the door. His face was red as tomatoes. He uttered two words to describe the guest. 'Too handsome...'

   Shocked by the loud sound, Rosalyn made her way to his housemate, Lock, and raised a question.

  "What's wrong?"
  "Hajdjhajdjs...no there's....there's someone....!!" Lock answered with a flustered face.
  "Of course, it is...what did you expect? A ghost?" Rosalyn grinned. An idea to tease Lock suddenly reached her.
  "Hick-" Lock's eyes shooked slightly. No-uh. He's not good with ghost stuff.

  Delighted by Lock's expression, Rosalyn opened the door back while humming a little. She readied herself to welcome the guest. 'Wow!' Now she knows why Lock was acting like that. The guest's face can be compared with a model. Truly gorgeous.

  Back to reality, Rosalyn can see the guest expressing his irritation because of the time that had been wasted. She firstly apologized to him while bowing a little to reveal her sincerity. As the guest no longer showed his dissatisfaction, Rosalyn asked how she can be a help. 

  The guest hesitated at first, but then he asked if there is someone who lives here named Cale. The atmosphere suddenly became tense. Rosalyn glared at the guest, displaying her dislike of that name being mentioned. No way in her life, she's gonna exposed danger to her housemate.

  And noticing the woman's threats, the guest was too alarmed to speak, afraid that he will make it worse by explaining it. Lock meanwhile just stood anxiously, thinking something, anticipating what will happen after this. He hopes to do something about the agitated atmosphere.

  Nice timing! His eyes then sparkled as he swept his eyes to the subject, that made the atmosphere tense at the beginning, just coming down the stairs from his room.

                       • • • • • • • • • • •

  Cale grumbled as he went down the stairs to go to the kitchen. He needs breakfast and probably a drink to sober his mind. Yesterday, he drank some wine to forget his sister's call. As he arrived downstairs, his hand was suddenly yanked by someone.

  Cale winced by that and frowned at the culprit. His roommate, Lock was gazing at him with an anxious look on his face. He furrowed his eyebrows.

   "What?" Displeasure can be heard in it.
   " Ah..Ummm...there's someone who wants to meet you." 
   "Hahhhh-" Cale sighed at the boy's small voice. He can see that Lock is a bit afraid that he will be mad at him.
   "Where?" He asked the boy with a bit small voice than before to ensure the boy. This time Lock just pointed his finger to the front door. He followed the pointing finger.

   He bit his lip, not expecting this reality. You can see his eyes then shooked slightly as he was stunned by the figure who is at the front door. 'Rok Soo?...'