Tanner S. Lovell

---- • ----

FULL NAME:Tanner Sawyer Lovell

FULL NAME:
Tanner Sawyer Lovell

NICKNAME:
n/a

AGE:
24

GENDER:
Male

SEXUALITY:
Heterosexual

APPEARANCE / FACE CLAIM:
Joe Collier

PERSONALITY SUMMARY:Lighthearted by nature, serious through training

Lighthearted by nature, serious through training. Lovell is definitely more than meets the eye. He's had to carry himself as a cold hearted, relentless, pessimist but more than anything? He's sweet and enjoys being a jokester. Tanner can switch between being cold and emotionless to loving and full of life in a split second. He's a do-er, takes minimal cautions, and reliable. When he's not in the emotionless state, people are drawn to his charismatic and charming nature. In some sense he's a people pleaser but he would never disregard his own morals and values to please someone. He's a flirt at times and confident, though not cocky. Tanner doesn't trust many people but when he does eventually trust someone, he does so with his life. If that trust is betrayed, it's nearly impossible to earn it back. Tanner gives out what he receives and also holds grudges. When trust has been broken he truly becomes cold but also viciously mean.

POSITIVE ATTRIBUTES:
- reliable, charismatic, charming, lighthearted, resourceful, reasonable, observant

NEGATIVE ATTRIBUTES:
- unforgiving, "two-faced", reckless, deceitful, sarcastic, smartáss

STRENGTHS:
- his physical strength & hand-to-hand combat, spatial awareness, self motivated, discipline, well trained in first aid

WEAKNESSES:
- blunt, can be seen as overly aggressive, occasionally too much of a risk taker, hot-headed

LIKES:
- learning new skills, waffles, jigsaw puzzles, wood carving, walking in nature, lemon poppyseed muffins, old cars, studying firearms

DISLIKES:
- his partner being in danger on missions, english muffins, action movies, chess, cooking, hot dogs, mustard, having his photo taken

FEARS:
- betrayal, losing someone close to him

FEARS:- betrayal, losing someone close to him

FAMILY & PETS:
Sarah J. Lovell | Mother | Unknown Occupation
Silas A. Lovell | Father | Unknown Occupation
Taylor G. Lovell | Younger Sister | Deceased

BACKSTORY:
Tanner and his sister Taylor had lived with their parents until they were 10 and 8. Sarah and Silas Lovell had gotten themselves caught between a rock and a hard place and landed themselves on the hit list of an unhappy and filthy rich man. When agents had arrived to take care of their parents, Tanner had dragged Taylor out of their house and ran. He had no idea where he was going or where he'd end up, he just kept going. Taylor had started complaining right when the two had slowed down in front of an orphanage later known to them as The Academy. Here is where the two found their home, or at least until one particular August. Tanner had just returned from a mission and his sister Taylor was leaving for one. The two had developed a saying- "See you when I'm back or when you're in héll." It was a stupid thing they shared but it was their way of saying they'd see the other again. It wasn't long after the return of the other agents that went on the mission with her when Tanner figured out what had happened. Upset and enraged he'd stormed out of The Academy and disappeared for a few days. He had no idea that the next mission he'd be sent on would be one that nearly kílled him.

QUOTES:
"Whoever said what doesn't kîll you makes you stronger is a fücking liar."

"I'd say that I hate her, but I don't. I can't."

"Stop looking at me like that, with pity in your glassy eyes. All I am to you is collateral damage, right? All I am to you is just another target from a mission, right? Stop it! Stop fücking looking at me like that. Do you hear me? I will break you with every ounce of rage in me."

OTHER:
-height: 6'4
-interesting markings: a few scars on his chest from fights and one on his back from being shot
-piercings/tattoos: none
-he tends to have a growl in his voice when he's mad and trying to hold back from yelling
-when irritated he taps his left foot; it starts slow but the more irritated he gets the faster it goes
-often seen running his thumb over a quarter when he's sitting down and thinking about something