Kaeli J. Steele

NAME — kaeli jane steele NICKNAME — kay, kj, kaleidoscope, (whatever her lover decides)

NICKNAME — kay, kj, kaleidoscope, (whatever her lover decides)

AGE — 20
SEXUALITY — heterosexual

OCCUPATION — pharmacy technician

FACE CLAIM — madelyn cline
WEIGHT — 55.3 kg (122 lbs)
HEIGHT — 164.59 cm (5'4)

PERSONALITY — kaeli can be sweet but has a "no fücks given" outlook on life that's extremely apparent though she's often seen smiling. she enjoys pushing the limits and a curiosity that somehow hasn't gotten her killed yet. her confidence has often been mistaken as cockiness. though she's quick to admit when she's wrong, she has a bad habit of denying when she starts arguments (which is somewhat frequent; though she doesn't dish what she can't take). she has no idea how to back down and it often takes a louder, more dominant person to get her to shut her mouth at times. kaeli often doesn't express romantic interest in others unless she's extremely sure she likes the person.

TRIVIA — t//w recreational drugs • kaeli loves to get high, though she prefers edibles over actually smoking

TRIVIAt//w recreational drugs
• kaeli loves to get high, though she prefers edibles over actually smoking.
• horror movies are a guilty pleasure of hers but they make her paranoid.
• she always has some sort of fresh fruit stocked in her fridge.
• enjoys having her hair played with and having someone run their fingertips on her back to make imaginary shapes. it comforts her.
• kaeli is a huge cuddle-bug and often shows her love through gift giving. if she comes back from the store, chances are she'll have brought back something that she knows her lover likes or something that makes her think of him.

SMUT — surePOSITION — submissive

SMUT — sure
POSITION — submissive

TURN ONS/KINKSpraise, orgasm denial, teasing, light pain, choking, brat tamer, sloppy make outs, neck kisses, cnc
TURN OFFS — bad hygiene, ignoring her, making her beg excessively, being insulted, being hit/slapped on or around the face