3- Her Family

3- Her Family

Sana pov,

"Don't get any dirty idea. I know my limits and I want to have a conversation, not an argument. Please have your seat" He said in a calm tone. I never expected him to change to this extent. He is behaving like a true gentleman. He unlocked the door but left it closed still.

"Have your seat!" He added, pulling the chair beside me. I settled on the chair, dropping out my nervousness.

"How are you?" He whispered, occupying the chair.

"Yes, fine and happy. How about you?" I asked, folding my hands.

"Don't you know how we will be without you?" He asked with a heavy heart. I can see the pain in his eyes melting my heart, but I can't meltdown. I can't get back to be in his bondage.

"Haven't you got married?" I asked to confirm.

"I don't want a wife, I want a mother for my son. Baby, I know I did some mistakes in the past and I know you may have felt bounded by the contract and that pregnancy at a younger age may be made you feel a burden. You might decided in a hurry. I don't mind about past at least now get back to us." He requested holding my hand in his.

"What will you do if I return?"

"We will get married and live together like a family. I will do anything you ask me. I just want Ian happy getting his mother's love" I let out a laugh hearing his selfless confession. Just a few years back, he wanted me on his bed and now wanted me as a mother to his son. He always gets back with the same dialogue.

"I had a family now if you want to make a family marry some girl who can give love to your son, but I'm not for sale. I already wasted my life with you and now I had a beautiful life. I don't want to get in your mess," I said straight, pulling away my hand.

"But Ian, he is our son. You love him, right?" He asked, moving closer to me.

"No, he is your son. I don't have any son, and I didn't even remember any. I just followed your contract. Once you promised me that you will gift me anything if I ask. So now I'm asking it. Gift me my freedom. Don't do any drama here just complete your job and leave me alone." I scoffed, walking out of the cabin. I just can't bear any single word from him.

Sid pov,

I never thought that she can be so ruthless. How can she be so reckless about her own baby? She knows the pain of being abandoned, but still, she wants to gift the same to her son. How can she be so rude? How can she ruin my son's life? I just can't let this happen. She should know her sin. If I had known this before I might never have a baby. Because of me today, my son is suffering. Even having everything I failed to give him his mother's love.

I don't know what to do now except crying at my past. As I lost in my turmoil my eyes crawled onto her laptop. I closed the tab to look at the familiar screen wallpaper, but soon a pair of hands closed the laptop with a jerk. I turned out in amuse. It's my ex.

"Sorry, just... I left in anger. My duty is to explain you about data, but I... Look, Mr. Siddharth Edward. Let's be professional I don't want to discuss the past. You wanted a legal heir, so we made a contract in past, and I pleased you really well and now I moved on. We had a loveless contract, and it ended when I left you and your son. I don't have any connection with you or your son now. Just forget and move on. I make it straight; I erased my past and had a new life and I wish you the same. If you're done, we will discuss business things. It's getting late I should get back home," she said passing a stern look at me. I was tired of arguing. I tilted my head, accepting her point. She started explaining me details I sat there staring at her beautiful face which had been years. I still couldn't believe that she moved on. My heart still says she loves me and wants me. Sun fell asleep waking the moon, but my eyes lost themselves swimming in her beauty. I sound like a lost lover.

My trance is broken by a phone call. Her phone started vibrating on the table with a caller 'Noah'. she made an excuse and answered her call, looking at me often. She just listened to the person and hung up saying "wait for a minute I will be there"

She turned to me. I know she will say bye. My heartfelt heavy to hear it. I never know that goodbye will give this much pain. Nothing hurt than hearing a goodbye from the person whom you never want to lose. My bad luck I'm hearing it again and again.

"I want to leave Mr. Sid. Can we continue this tomorrow?" She asked in a polite tone. I just remained silent. She packed her things and left the cabin, leaving me stressed. I looked at the clock it's 7 pm. Ian might be waiting for me. I collected my bag and took the lift to get in my car.

As I wandered to the exit. I pushed the glass door open, the guard saluted. I heard a giggling sound down. As I halted my feet, I found a little baby giggling clapping her hands as the security guard saluted me. A smile captured my face, looking at the cute gesture even Sana used to make fun when the guard salutes. I got two steps down and turned back to see the baby girl standing looking at the stairs. As I observed a few more seconds her laughing face turned teary. Seems she doesn't know how to get down of stairs. She cried aloud, looking scary at her surroundings. I think she lost her way. her parents might be searching for her. I climbed up and took her in my arms, getting her down the stairs. As I picked her up, she stopped crying.

"Where is your momma, baby?" I asked the baby. She giggled in my arms, touching my face. She almost scratched my face with her little hands. What is she searching for in my face?

"D... Daaadaaa..." She stammered. Hmm, Daddy... I think.

"Where is your dad?" I asked out.

"Da. Daaad" She giggled. Before I find her parents, I found Sana. She came running to me and snatched the little girl from my hands.

"What the hell?" I scoffed in anger.

"I should ask it!! She is my daughter" She snapped in possession. I was taken aback hearing her confession.

"Y... You had a daughter?" I asked in horror. Before I get my answer, a person walked to us.

"What's going on?" He asked, approaching her. She passed the little girl to him.

"Noah, he is my company's new CEO, Mr. Siddharth Edward," she said in a sassy tone.

"And Mr. Sid, He is Noah, my husband and this is our daughter, Eva" She dropped a missile on my dreams burying me in unbearable pain. A tear flipped down my eyes, dropping expressing out my pain.

"Nice meeting you, Mr. Siddharth" Her husband forwarded hand for me.

"Glad you had a cute daughter. I should leave now. My son is waiting for me. You guys carry on, bye!" I choked out vacating the place. I entered my car cried out at my brutal fate. How can I face my son now? His mother is someone else's wife. How can I say to him that his mother left him and married another? What the mistake he did to suffer like this?