Chapter 14: Late Night Coffee

"You scumbag!" Judith roared anger, and Owen's expression looked horrified. He was peering out of the slightly opened door, but as Judith yelled, his hand let go of the door and his half-naked self emerged. When she saw him standing before her in nothing but a boxer, Judith's face contorted with disgust.
"Judith, how are you here?" Owen stuttered like a fool, and Judith's scowl deepened.
"You're asking me that? Don't you feel a tiny little bit of shame? You're standing half naked in front of me, with another girl in your bed, and you're asking me why I'm here!"
"Judith I-I can explain!" Owen pleaded frantically, and Judith scoffed.
"Why does everyone pretend to be able to explain? What else is there to explain! You made out with some other girl in your car! You brought her home and were f*ucking her! I caught you in the act, and you're going to explain it! What are you gonna explain Owen? Please tell me! What are you going to say? That you were performing CPR on her in your car and chest compressions in your room?"
"Judith, please-"
"Don't you f*ucking dare to say anything else! Don't think I came here to rant!" Judith straightened up straight, her eyes turned cold, and she pointed her finger at Owen. "I loathe you, Owen! But, I loathe myself even more! I loathe myself even more for having dated someone like you for three years! I loathe myself for taking you back after you dumped me over the phone while I was going through a rough patch in my life! I loathe myself for ever allowing you to touch me with those filthy hands of yours that have touched someone else! Judith chuckled viciously and resumed speaking. "But now I'll make sure you loathe yourself for ever betraying me! I had loved and dreamt about a future with you, even if just for a second. And you betrayed my faith in you by disrespecting my love. And I promise to make your life a living nightmare." Judith pivoted around on her heel and stopped tilting her head looking behind. "Have a good time." Owen knew that wasn't for him when she said it. But for the woman standing behind him, peering over his shoulder, a bedsheet wrapped around her body.
Owen's gaze was drawn to the standing man in a suit leaning against the wall as Judith stormed away. Drazhan stood up straight with an amused smile on his face.
"You're such a moron." As he stated this, Drazhan's face grew stone cold, and he gazed behind him with frigid eyes. He, too, turned around and walked away, following after Judith.
Owen spun around, horrified, and shut the door. He looked at the woman and found her to be even more horrified than he was. She looked like she had seen a ghost.

As she slipped inside, Judith slammed the car door shut. Drazhan soon followed her, taking the wheel, and drove away. Everything Judith said to Owen replayed in his head, and he became unsettled when he remembered her claiming they dated for three years and he touched her. Of course he did, how can anyone dating a girl like keep their hands to themselves! He was overwhelmed by the desire to remove all trace of his touch from her body and mind. He was seized by the need to claim her as his, and he wanted nothing more than to make her his. And then and there he decided he needed her and that he would make her his no matter the cost. As he drove her to AEM Holdings, memories of her raced through his thoughts, as did the feeling in his heart that he felt the first time he saw her, and every time he saw her after that.
His throat burned to know how her lips would taste against his, how it would feel when his tongue explores every nook and cranny of her mouth. How would her flesh feel under his touch as he explores every dip and curve? He could only fathom how it would feel when she clenched around his manhood and come undone. He wanted to know all of it, to make her feel all of it. And he vowed to himself that he would claim her as his at every chance he might receive.

They were soon both inside the AEM Holdings building. Throughout the drive, Judith didn't utter a single word nor did Drazhan try to start a conversation. Judith stormed inside, followed by Drazhan, and after a knock, they entered Fabian's office.
"Did you kids have a good time?" Gerbert inquired enthusiastically, and Judith responded with a stern smile. Gerbert narrowed his eyes at Drazhan, who stood at the door with his hands in his pockets, as she approached her father.
"What exactly did you do?" Gerbert questioned in hushed tones as he approached Drazhan, his eyes widened.
"What makes you think I did something?" Drazhan exclaimed.
"Then why is she mad?" Gerbert inquired, his eyes narrowed, and Drazhan shrugged.
"She caught her boyfriend cheating."
"Her boyfriend?"
"Yeah." Drazhan shrugged and nodded.

"Mr. Agnor?" When Judith approached, they turned around. "I'll take your leave now. Good night, and I hope to see you again soon. And I apologize for my impolite attitude this morning." Gerbert shook his head as Judith said curtly.
"No, it's fine, sweetheart. Are you returning home?"
"Sir, yes."
"Drazhan will take you home," Gerbert replied, sternly looking at Drazhan, and Drazhan nodded. "Mr. Agnor, no. That's all right." Judith attempted to deny,
"No, Drazhan will safely drop you off. I insist." Gerbert responded politely with a kind smile, and Drazhan smiled back. "Yes yes, I insist." Judith agreed to go while rolling her eyes at Drazhan's silly smile.
"Don't work late, Dad. I'll see you soon," Judith said her goodbyes to her father. "Good night, little dove," With a smile, Fabian said, and Judith walked away, Drazhan close behind.

She didn't say anything except to give him directions on the way to Judith's home. He sneaked glances at her from time to time, and despite the urge to strike up a discussion, he stayed silent.
He soon drove into Judith's apartment complex and parked.
"Thanks." She said she was getting out of the car, and Drazhan followed her out. She began walking into the building, but when Drazhan followed her, she came to a halt and turned around.
"Where are you going?" Drazhan shrugged as she inquired curtly.
"I'm walking you to your home. Father told me to make sure you reach home safely." Drazhan nodded like a wise sage, and Judith rolled her eyes.

Judith turned around to face Drazhan after unlocking the apartment door with the spare key she had.
"Thank you for the ride home," she said curtly, and Drazhan nodded. "You're welcome,"
"Good night." Judith attempted to turn around but was stopped when Drazhan began to talk. "Are you not going to invite me inside?"
"Why would I?" She narrowed her eyes.
"I took you on a date and where you caught your boyfriend, er, 'ex-boyfriend,' cheating on you, and then I drove you home. At the very least, you could offer me a cup of coffee."
"We've run out of coffee." Judith attempted to close the door, but Drazhan moved his leg forward, preventing the door from closing.
"What about a cup of tea?" He smirked. "I don't drink tea." Judith curtly said her eyes narrowed.
"All right, I'll have a glass of water," Drazhan said, and Judith sighed as she let go of the door. Drazhan's eyes were drawn to the contents of the little apartment as she walked to the kitchen. The design in the living area was simple and modest. The kitchen and small dining table were on the left, and the two doors on the other side, which he assumed were the bedrooms. Drazhan's eyes lit up as he sat on the couch and Judith returned from the kitchen with a cup of coffee.
"I thought you'd run out of coffee." Judith rolled her eyes as he sipped his coffee.
"Thank you for today." She sighed as she sat down. "Finish your coffee and get going." She spoke quietly yet firmly.
"Are you going to kick me out of your house?" Drazhan inquired while sipping his coffee, and Judith leaned back on the couch.
"I'm out of energy. See yourself out." Drazhan chuckled as she looked tired.
"I'm guessing you spent all your energy yelling at that guy?" He inquired, and Judith nodded.
"What was his name again?" When he inquired, she shrugged and closed her eyes. "Mr. Cheating asshole."
"Where does he work?" Drazhan chuckled and inquired, and Judith raised her head. "Why? "You're going to have him fired as well?"
"I haven't fired anyone for personal reasons, and I certainly haven't had you fired."
"Sure, sure."
"Tell me where that guy works now."
"Why do you want to know?"
"You said you'd make his life a living nightmare, so I thought I'd help."
"By what? Getting him fired?" Judith inquired, and he chuckled.
"No, but I can make his life at work miserable." Judith lifted her brows as Drazhan offered with a smirk. She hummed, rubbing her jaw with her finger, pretending to contemplate, "I can actually take up that offer."
"You really should. Now, where does he work?" Drazhan kept asking as he leaned forward and she narrowed her eyes in suspicion.
"Why are you being so nice? Did your father threaten to cut down your monthly allowance?" Drazhan scoffed as Judith chuckled. "Or did he threaten to disown you?" Drazhan rolled his eyes as Judith feigned a gasp.
"Even if he did, it won't leave a scratch on my bank account or me. I have a few businesses of my own. I am capable of maintaining my lavish lifestyle." Drazhan said proudly, shrugging his shoulders. Judith nodded, her brow furrowed. "Well good for you."
"Are you going to tell me where he's working?" Drazhan inquired, growing impatient, and Judith smirked faintly.
"No." Her response caused him to frown in confusion, so he inquired. "Why?"
"Because I don't trust you. Not even a little bit." Judith's voice became stern, and she said this while staring him in the eyes. Drazhan sat there staring at her, as though her gaze had captured her. When she looked away, he was finally able to take his gaze away from her.
"You don't trust me, but you let me in your house alone at this hour?" Drazhan inquired as he leaned back on the couch. "You know what I'm capable of," Judith said with a chuckle.
Drazhan coughed as he relived the memories and pain of the kick. Judith chuckled, resting on the couch.
"Are you done with the coffee?" He shook his head when she asked.
"I'd like to have another one."
"I'm out of energy. Make one for yourself." He chuckled as she waved her hand away, brushing away his request. "Go home, Mr. Agnor. I'm tired and I need sleep." Judith closed her eyes and spoke in a drowsy tone.
Drazhan couldn't take his gaze away from her as he stared at her face. Her brows were slightly furrowed, her long black eyelashes brushed against her cheekbones, and her luscious lips were sealed together. He should leave, but his body didn't seem to respond to his mind and persisted in sitting on that couch and being near to her.
"Feistesch fuuss." Drazhan mumbled, and Judith asked groggily. "Did you say something?"
"Nothing." Drazhan quietly replied shaking his head. He doesn't believe Judith heard him. He set the cup of coffee on the table and strolled around to where Judith was lying. (Feisty Vixen.)

He could tell she'd dozed off when he caught a glimpse of her face. Although the couch and position did not appear to be very comfortable, she is a retired Air Force officer and commercial pilot. Drazhan frowned as he noticed her brows knotted together, and his hand lifted to caress the scowl formed on her brow. Her frown faded as her face relaxed. When Drazhan realized he was touching her, his eyes widened! What if she wakes up! She'd definitely kick his sacks and not miss this time. He chuckled at the thought and sat next to her for a while. Judith didn't wake up; she was fast asleep. Drazhan walked back to her after opening each bedroom door to see whose room it was. He softly picked up her into his arms and carried her to her bedroom. He removed her jacket and shoes before tucking her inside the comforter. Judith adjusted herself into a more comfortable position to sleep, while Drazhan was kneeling by her bed, his gaze never left her face.
"Gutt Nuecht, klenge Fuuss." In a misty voice, he said with a smile surpassing the urge to touch her face and kiss her forehead. Drazhan got to his feet and walked to her bedroom door. With one last look at her sleeping figure, he softly closed the door and exited the apartment, locking the main door. (Good night, little Vixen.)

The drive back to his penthouse was short. The city was slowly falling asleep, while the nightlife was only waking up. He was soon entering his penthouse through the private elevator. After taking a shower, he changed out of his suit. With a glass of scotch, Drazhan stood by the window in his office overlooking the beautiful city. The sound of footsteps approached and after a knock on the door, the person walked into the dark office.
"So it was really you," Drazhan stated, his voice deadly cold, and he could hear the woman trembling in dread.