Chapter 3: The Reveal

"Ummmmmm, can we go somewhere more private than this please?" Gon requested quietly. He was using en, so he knew that his classmates were almost all over at the door listening in and wanted privacy to discuss the sensitive topic.

"If that would make you more likely to tell the truth, then yes. Follow me," Aizawa said as he walked down the hallway to one of the private rooms with sound-proofing. Gon followed without question, using en to make sure his classmates weren't following.

Once they arrived at the room, Aizawa had Gon go in before closing and locking the door behind them. "Alright Problem Child, tell me why you have a hunter's license. Now," Aizawa said with the most serious face that Gon had seen in a long time.

"Well, let's start with one of the bigger things..... My name isn't Izuku Midoriya..."

"What do you mean by your name isn't Izuku Midoriya?" Aizawa allowed a slight bit of curiosity slip into his voice. Gon took a deep breath.

"My name... is Gon..." an almost impressive amount of shock showed on Aizawa's face at this statement. "Freecss..."

"You're telling me that you're the Gon Freecss?! As in the kid that beat one of the most powerful Chimera Ants single handed?!"

"Yup, that's me," Gon said, nervously laughing a little bit. Aizawa's shock fully set in. His student was one of the most well known kids in the pro hero world. The only other one on equal footing with him was Killua Zoldyck.

"Why're you at a hero school then?"

"I needed a disguise, if Killua found out that my father abandoned me after all I went through to find him... just thinking about it makes me shiver. That and I don't need Hisoka or Illumi coming after me."

"Alright, that's a lot to take in. Why would your father abandon you?"

"He said that I got boring, he only sticks with those that can constantly entertain him. He also put me through hell training me, I honestly think that it was worse than what Killua went through. And that's really saying something. Killua would torture my father to the best of his abilities if he found out half the training I went through.

"Why do you think I've never screamed in pain after destroying my arms? I'm used to it. He made me train my nen relentlessly, I had to learn how to use ten in my sleep. As a result I'm almost as strong as Chairman Netero with just my hatsu, combine that with the quirk that Allmight gave me and you got quite the powerful kid.

"As much as I miss my friends, I doubt they would recognize me like this. Honestly, I have trouble sleeping at night knowing that anybody from my old life could easily find me if they did a little bit of tracking. I've gone through a lot in order to keep up this identity, but honestly, I want nothing more than to stop being 'Izuku Midoriya'.

"Do you think that my classmates and friends would accept me as Gon Freecss and not Izuku Midoriya?" Gon finished off.

"I think that if they knew what you've gone through to get here, and what you've accomplished, then yes. Some would accept you no matter what, but there are others like Bakugou who would need a reason, he has absolutely no respect for you. Why have you let him walk all over you for this long anyways?"

"Because he reminded me of Killua enough that I decided that I wouldn't do anything to him. I just miss him enough that I look for anything that reminds me of him whenever and wherever I can."

"Well then you should meet up with your friends again if you ask me. I lost a friend that I didn't keep close enough, you should always keep your friends close."

"Never pegged you as the type to give good life advice," Gon laughed kind of sadly, it was then that he realized that his eyes were tearing up. "Do you think you could talk to Principal Nezu about my friends possibly coming to visit the dorms? As soon as possible please."