Chapter 4: The Trip

Hi everyone! I think that what I'm going to do is update this and my other Gon as Izuku story on alternating days, so at least one of them will be updated. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

"GON!!! WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK! KILLUA TEXTED ME THAT YOU WERE CALLING HIM! I'M AN ADULT, I'M ALLOWED TO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN I DON'T WANT TO. YOU'RE A CHILD! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ANSWER WHEN YOUR FRIENDS ARE CALLING AND TEXTING YOU! NOW TELL ME WHERE THE HECK YOU ARE!"

Jirou winced slightly at the sudden loud noise, and everyone else seemed surprised that someone could be that loud over the phone. Gon, however, was seemingly unphased by all the noise, as if he had gone through it a hundred times before.

"Well I may or may not have left the Dark Continent... there's a whole nother world! And I mean that literally! They have superpowers here and call them quirks. I can come get you, though it might take me a few days to get through the Dark Continent."

"You will get here as soon as you can if you still care about that fishing rod."

"Okay, okay, I'll leave later today, I'm in school right now."

"Actually, Problem Child, Nezu gave you permission to leave class today to go get them if that's what you wish," Aizawa chimed in, wanting chaos.

"O-Okay, I'll go back a bag then go head over, is that okay Kurapika?"

"Yes, that would be best, I hope to see you soon," Kurapika said before hanging up. Kurapika would likely tell Leorio, so Gon decided that he wouldn't bother calling.

"I guess I gotta go pack, Mr. Aizawa, did you want someone to go with me orrrrr?"

"I would prefer to go with you, but I know that I would just drag you down, so if you think that anybody here is capable and would be of use to you, you may take them."

"No offense to anybody, but I don't think any of you a ready to see even a quarter of the monsters in that land. I'll get going now, the sooner I get there, the better."

"Alright then Problem Child, see you when you get back with your friends."

And with that, Gon went back to the dorms to pack. He didn't pack too much, he took a shower so that he was recognizable by his hair, and packed a change of clothes and some food. It was plenty for him and he would help his friends pack their bags for the trip when he got there.

Once he got to the edge of the dark continent, he activated his bloodlust as strong as he could, using nen to make it stronger. His plan was to scare away as many of the creatures as he could, then kill any that hadn't been scared away.

It only took him about a day to get through, since he had been running at top speed, only stopping to sleep. All the while he never let up his bloodlust, it was one of the few things he was grateful for Ging training him to be able to do.

When he finally reached the end of the Dark Continent and made it to the Known World, he decided to call Killua and figure out where he was so that he could go there.

"Hi Killua, mind telling me where you are so I can come get you?"

"I'm walking by Heavens Arena, walking to the candy store down the street to get some chocorobos."

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes."

True to his word, Gon arrived a minute or so after Killua. "Since when were you this fast?" Killua asked, giving Gon a hug.

"Since Ging made me train. It was hell to be honest, I think it might've been worse than the training you went through. And I know that that's saying something, especially since my training was only for a few years and yours was for nine."