Step-sister

I pumped my dick several times and sighed after releasing it. I flushed and went downstairs just to find the hall empty. Where is she? I searched her through the entire hall and then sat at the dining table after getting irritated. I stroked my golden-brown hair and just then my 6th sense screamed that she was here only! I could smell her perfume! I looked behind with the corner of my eye and found my kitten taking baby steps towards me. Hmm trying to scare me...though I know that she is behind me but I won't react. She likes pranking me and I too enjoy it then what's bad about this? I sat there silently and just then she screamed "boo", trying to prank me. I intentionally acted like I was scared and placed my hand on my chest, panting heavily.

"Girl! You scared me" I pouted making her giggle.

"Where were you Sumu?" She asked with a pout. I smiled and replied while pulling her cheeks.

"I was getting fresh my little kiddo"

"Why on earth do you always get fresh at midnight!? ok let it be now I'm gonna make popcorn and you are gonna watch a web series with me" She said to which I nodded. She went into the kitchen and I sat on the chair, straddling it to get a better view of my lovely step-sister who was in the kitchen, making popcorn. Her denim shorts barely covered her round, plump ass meanwhile her crop top was almost ready to expose her milky boobs. I arched my neck and scratched my nape while licking my lips as the wild thoughts just hit me hard and I was almost lost in my dirty fantasies. She turned and smiled at me which made my erection go harder. I smiled back and opened the first two buttons of my shirt, pretending like I was feeling hot. She came with two bowls in her hands and bent down to place the bowls on the table. Her cleavage was visible to me which made my dick twitch inside my jean. Ah! I just wanna fuck her hard. She stood straight and tied her hair into a messy bun which made her look even sexier.

"Sumu can you please switch on the TV," She asked in her sweet voice to which I nodded and got up to switch on the TV. After that, I went on the sofa and sat there while resting my right arm on the supporter. She sat beside me but I held her wrist and pulled her, making her back collide with my hard chest. This is common between us no offence. She giggled when I pulled her cheeks and held her close to me. She was between my legs and we were almost sleeping on the sofa. Once we started the web series, she took the bowl in her hand and started eating the popcorn. Her entire attention was on the series, but here I was staring at her cleavage as I was getting the top view of it. I smirked and slid my hand on her waist due to which she almost flinched as my hands were cold. She looked at me while squinting her eyes meanwhile I grinned like a maniac. She chuckled softly and again looked at the TV. I slowly moved my hand towards her lower abdomen making her gulp, my lips pressed to her earlobe, brushing there softly making her tremble.

"S-sumedh w-what are you d-doing" I heard her whisper. She looked at me while raising her eyelashes slowly and before she could do anything, I pressed my lips on her jawline, making her moan. She clutched my hand which was resting on her waist and closed her eyes. The bowl fell from her hand as I slowly licked her neck due to which, goosebumps spread across her soft skin.

"S-sumedh you are my step-brother" She whispered those words under her breath and tadaaaa! Those words are ignored

"Ah!" She whimpered as I bit her neck and at the same time cupped her wet-dripping pussy. Her legs curled and she started to wriggle but I was too stubborn. I sat properly and pulled her on my lap. I cupped her cheek and kissed her. I heard her gasp of surprise and felt her body responding eagerly. She flinched at my act and lowered her eyelashes, later on closing her doe-shaped eyes. She placed her hands on my chest for support and clutched my black shirt tightly. I parted away after a while and saw her panting heavily. She opened her eyes and looked at me slowly and innocently. I smiled and again pecked her lips.