P.T. Teacher

Hriday parivartan ho gaya🤡

"Ah-oh ughh fuck! Mhmmm" Damn! Someone is moaning but in a library jaha bhooto ke alawa aur koi nahi hota? Ok, jk jk who the fuck is this!?

"AHHHH! OH GOD SUMEDH! YES! FUCK" She moaned...my name? Mai yaha hu bhai andar kya chal raha hai!? Let's check. I peeped inside the library and damn!

"Ahh uhmmmmmm," She released oh my-

Fuckkkkk she is Mallika!

"She is looking damn hot with the mess she created and man her round hairbrush by which she was masturbating-

My actual thing is bigger than that brush actually-

Let it be

She cleaned the mess with a tissue and headed back to the classroom and guess what? Waha mera lecture hai. I went into the classroom and everyone got up, wishing me good morning.

"So today we're gonna play outdoor games come on girls and boys let's have a competition between y'all go and change your clothes quickly" I ordered and they all hooted and started their chit chats. Later on, they all went to change when I grabbed Mallika's hand and she looked at me furiously as usual

"Sir lemme go," She said coldly and I left her hand. She went to change her clothes meanwhile I went out, to the playground. Girls wore their tank tops and a skirt upon their shorts meanwhile boys wore their shorts and tank tops. I spun a basketball on my index finger and threw it toward the girls. No one could catch the basketball but Mallika did. She smirked at me and tighten her high pony. I smirked back and announced.

"Today, we're gonna have a basketball match between boys and girls"

"Sir but girls are 28 and boys are 27" One boy yelled and bingo! I'm gonna play from the boys' side

"Don't worry I'll be by your side boys! Now it'll be a fair match" I said while looking at Mallika.

"Now girls will lose" All boys yelled and the girls started quarrelling.

"Silence! Girls, the game speaks more than words let's speak by our game" Mallika said while staring at me with her sexy gaze which made my shaft go rock hard omfg! I blew the whistle and the boys dribbled the ball. Sanjay passed the ball and I gripped it, dribbling the ball I jumped and was about to put the ball into the basket but Mallika jumped too and hit the ball with her hand and it went on the girls' side. She ran while dribbling and put the ball into our basket.

"Point 1 goes to girls," I said meanwhile all the girls gave a high five to Mallika and some girls patted her back. She smirked at me and again started dribbling the ball. It was a sunny day plus it was May 16 when everyone was feeling like getting cooked into the sunlight of Delhi. All were drenched in sweat but my hot gaze was on Mallika who was fully red and wet with sweat. Her black tank top hugged her body like its second layer and her erect nipples were giving an erotic feeling. It was 3rd round and the girls' score was 45 meanwhile the boys' score was 38. Mallika dribbled the ball and this time I came from behind and pinched her upper thigh due to which she moaned and I snatched the ball and put it into the basket. 

She glared at me while greeting her teeth and went near the auditorium. I went behind her meanwhile she sat at the table. I went closer to her and gripped her throat. She gave me many death glares and scratched my hand but I tighten my grip making her mouth open and getting a perfect advantage, I attached my lips to hers. I shoved my tongue inside her mouth, tasting each and every corner. Her nectar is very sweet! She too responded to me fiercely. We kissed aggressively and parted away after somewhat 15 minutes.

"You were masturbating in the library huh?"

"Oh, so you caught me while doing so. Huh yeah, I was so what? Don't you masturbate while moaning my name in your cabin!?"

"WTF!? How do you know!?"

"Huh! Bitch I know everything and I can even spit it out before the dean so stay in limit otherwise-" She pointed her index finger at me.

"What?"

"I'll end up killing you" She caught my collars making me smirk. I opened her hair by pulling the rubber and caught a fist full of hair.

"I'll punish you babygirl"

"For what?"

"For talking like this and warning me"

"I..in the s...school auditorium? Seriously?" I pulled her down and spun her around

"Yes," I spanked her due to which she yelped making a smirk appear on my face. I lifted up her skirt and pulled her shorts along with the only cloth which covered her plump ass. I spanked her again and pulled out my shaft, pushing it into her pink pussy, I covered her mouth and started giving her rough strokes initially. She held the table for support and scratched the plywood meanwhile I kneaded her breasts. She moaned and bit my hand.

"Ah! you wild PuSsY!" I meant cat

"Lemme moan you bitch!" She said and moved her hips, coordinating my moves. Hmm, I like it. I pulled out and spun her again. She covered my length with her mouth and I fucked her mouth. After releasing my seeds inside her mouth, I gripped her jaw and pulled her for a kiss. We both arranged our clothes after the quickie and went back to the playground 

TBC

I was joking man ye book kabhi khatam nahi hogi😜