3

Seokmin stood up as he looked at his bag. "I have to go, I forgot my book for my next subject," he announced as he closed his bag and nodded at them. "Excuse me."

Seokmin walked out of the canteen as Mingyu looked at him. "He never forgets..." he said and sighed. "Don't mind him, he had a rough night," said Minghao as he looked at the gentleman exiting his vision.

They just both shrugged as they continued to eat.

"Han," they both turned around and saw a godly handsome face. It is true though.

The gentleman sat down with them as he put his tray on the table. "Right, my friend, Hong Joshua, from business entrepreneurship and Seungkwan and Chan from computer science and english education."

"Hey," he greeted as the others greeted back.

"I swear I saw Seokmin waving earlier," whispered Seungkwan as he looked around the canteen but soon stopped as he got tired and eat. "He must've left earlier."

Chan shrugged and ate his spaghetti.

Seokmin sighed as he put his book in his bag.

It bugs him again, they bug him again.

I really need a job...

He sighed as he looked at his phone ringing. Looking at the number, it really is the best not to answer it.

I need a job.

I need a baker.

Jisoo sighed as he looked at the reviews.

Anonymous ⭐⭐⭐⭐

The coffee is 5 stars, but sadly they don't have any deserts to partner the drinks.

Anonymous ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

5 stars! Instagramable place, Papillon cafe never disapoints. But I am looking forward to the pastries.

Anonymous ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

A wonderful cafe, it is a french cafe and I am looking forward to the pastties but they are never seen.

Joshua sighed as he closed his laptop and rubbed his face with his palms, inhaling and exhaling.

"Seungkwan!"

The said man flinched and quickly go to the elder.

"Put a sign that we are hiring."

Seungkwan nodded smiling.

Finally, finally they can have pastries.

Seokmin sighed as he put his bag in a table. A slightly crowded Papillon, a great thing. Quiet, Jazz, and the smell of coffee wraps Papillon Cafe.

I need to find a job.

He sat down as he opened his laptop searching for job hiring websites.

Few minutes passed and still can't find one.

Other one is perfect but it is in other city. Other one is just near but the salary.

Seokmin just sighed as he stood up going to the counter.

"Seokmin!" Seokmin looked up and saw Chan smiling and waving at him at the counter. "Order anything, it's on me."

Seokmin giggled and shook his head. "No need, it is fine, thank you."

"Come on, this is a thank you for the brownies, those were REALLY GOOD."

Seungkwan's head perked up hearing 'brownies'. He quickly abandoned the floqers and goes straight to the counter.

"Oh, the new guy!" He said before pushing Chan away. "I heard from Chan that you make good brownies."

"Thank you," Seokmin smiled and stood straight. "Anyways, I want a latte and cookies."

"Oh, we don't sell pastries here," Seungkwan said before smiling sadly. "But, Chan said you make good brownies, why not apply here?"

Seokmin's eyebrow rose. "You don't hire."

Seungkwan left the counter for a while and came back putting a folded folder saying, 'Hiring pastry maker'.

"Oh, look, now we are," he said and smiled cheekily to Seokmin. "A good timing, I was looking for a job."

"I'll call our boss, wait-"

"Hey, how about tomorrow..."

"Seungkwan."

"Seungkwan, I still haven't prepared anything for him to try."

Seungkwan nodded then took his order.