Edward the Dinosaur at Alton Towers

Edward was so excited to go to Alton Towers except that he worried his tail was too big for some of the rides. Edward walked to his school,Dino Academy, at 5 o'clock in the morning he was very grumpy as he does not like waking up early. He had to spend 3 hours on the bus.

When he finally got to Alton he rushed to the biggest ride there, the smiler, except that his tail would not fit in the seats. Edward was so upset as he had thought that the biggest ride would be able to fit his tail in. Then he thought of idea what if he went on the smallest ride maybe then his tail would fit in the seats. Edward went into the CBeebies land searching for the smallest ride. He could not find anything like that but he remembered that at the entrance there was a rail track called the Monorail so he raced to the entrance but when he went past the chocolate shop he was too busy staring at the chocolate that he tripped over his own tail.

When we finally got the mail monorail he could not find a queue. He asked one of the Alton Towers staff where the queue is and they said "for the monorail... well that used to be a ride but not anymore." Edward looks sad and asked if there's any ride he can go on with his tail. The staff found a perfect one called the oblivion that dropped down from a great height the only problem was is that Edward the dinosaur is scared of Heights. Edward asked the staff if there was any other rides that were not high but the staff said no sorry. Edward was walking around when he had an idea. What if he could tie his tail to his umbrella, would he always carries around, an having his jacket go over the top.

Edwards was so pleased that he didn't look at the sign of the ride he's about to go on to if he did he would've noticed that The sign said this ride is called 13, be aware, DANGER, only ride if you're not scared of heights and also if you're not scared of a big drop. But Edward didn't relise all that till it was to late and he was on the ride. When he was on the ride he noticed that they were going up. Now most people know that if you go up you seem to go down but Edward was to happy to notice, but he did notice that he was going down a very steep hill at a very fast pace. Then suddenly they stopped in a very dark place and then the train tracks disappeared and the cart dropped, Edward screamed. When the ride ended Edward checked his watch which was on his tail and noticed that it was time to go back to the bus.

Edward was so cross that he did not get on any other rides so he stomped and mumbled all the way back to the bus. Edward spent 4 hours on the bus home including the stop where he got not 1... but 4 Dino burgers. When he finally got home at 10 o'clock, he walked in to his living room and saw his mother there. She asked him how his day was and Edward the dinosaur just fell on to the sofa and stayed there till morning

~A~N~
Hope you have enjoyed this story. It was fun to write
Nels Noswod