[🌊] Siren and Mermaid

Sirens, and Mermaids lived in harmony for many centuries.. it was until the Sirens went mad. They've started luring in mermaids, and ended up killing them. The mermaids were endangered, there aren't many left and sirens were also becoming endangered because of humans. They've hunted them for centuries until they believed it were only legends. Some of these survivors through-out the centuries were Sundrop and Moondrop.

Sundrops POV

I was bored of staying in my cave, yes there was a coral reef nearby but I never bothered going there. I decided to take a swim near the surface, it was pretty weather too. I was swimming for a few hours and just even laying ontop of the rocks, but I went down and heard a sound.

" Mommy! Mommy! What's that sound?- where are you going Mommy? " I went to hold her hand and then she pushed my hand away. Swimming to a cave, assuming where the sound came from " Mommy?.. " then I saw red stuff coming out of the entrance. I heard screams, belonging to.. " MOMMY?! "

I had a tear streaming down my face, but I wiped it. I went to follow the sound and saw a mermaid.

" There's a pleasure in hidin' from the sun.. " " It's pretty weather to go out for a swim near the surface. " " No, I was never one for pretty weather " " oh, I'm sorry mister! " " I'd rather be a creep, baby, follow me into the water. " " huh? " " I'll take you to the darker " " I feel.. like im in a trance. "

The mermaid chuckled as I followed it to the darker part.

I was out of my trance, but my surroundings weren't familiar. I turned back and saw someone, was that a mermaid?

" Oh, looks like someone's awake?~ " the unknown mermaid spoke. " W-.. who are you? " " Well, Starlight, I'm Moondrop!~ Moondrop, the Siren. " Moon replied back " S-.. siren?! Didn't you kill my species.. WAIT- ARE Y-..YOU GONNA K-.. KILL ME?! "

Moondrops POV

" S-.. siren?! Didn't you kill my species.. WAIT- ARE Y-..YOU GONNA K-.. KILL ME?! " The little mermaid said with a panicked tone " Well~ If you be a good little mermaid maybe I won't~ but no promises! " I replied with a smirk.

I went closer to the mermaid examining them, they looked quite adorable under me.

" I say, what is your name?~ I told you mine so it's not fair if I don't get to know yours~ " " S- sundrop. " They replied back.

" Well Sunny boy~ Let's get to the point why you're here. I want a mate cause it's been quite lonely around here. " " And I figured you'd be the perfect mate~ You're just of my liking. " " B- but I'm a mermaid, and you're a siren.. not to mention we're also both males!.. " they replied back

I got closer to them " Well~ There's not much of us left, so who cares? " " R- right.. " eventually I went closer and kissed them. I felt them kissing back, and shortlt after I deepened it resulting us making out.

" What do you say, Sunny boy?~ " " F-.. fine but we'll have to get to know each other first! " " Fine with me. " " Then it's settled.. " " Yes it is, Sunny boy~ "

I smirked. This will be fun~