[🐚] Surface

I smirked. This will be fun~

Sundrops POV

I woke up and I saw that Moon was beside me, I was hungry so I got up and swam out of the cave looking for some seaweed or fish to eat.

You're probably wondering " why would they eat fish? They're supposed to be their friends. " Well, we don't really care. Mermaids will also and can eat fish.

A fish just swam by, I swam after the fish, luckily I was fast and caught up easily. I attacked it with my teeth and then ate it. I'm still hungry, another one won't hurt. I saw another one and again attacked it and then ate it.

" I should get some for Moon.. cause I am their mate after all. " I thought to myself and then I found some seaweed and fish. I swam back to the cave seeing that Moon was gone.

" Well, well, well~ Sunny boy returned. Where'd you go? " " I was hungry so I was out finding food. " I simply answered. " I should've did that for you, but atleast you aren't hungry anymore. " " I also got some for you! " " Oh?~ Sunny boy cares about me?~ " They teased. " Ah- shut up! "

I gave the seaweed and fishes to Moon, then they ate it. " What type of fish is this? It tastes nice. " They asked " It's just some sardine, nothing special. " " I never ate any sardines before, probably that's why. " " Ah okay! " I replied back.

Hm, what should I do now? Maybe I could go swim near the surface, tho I don't know if Moon would allow me since it was "dangerous" but yeah

" Hey, Moon! " I saw that Moon was sharpening his fangs with some rock " What's up, Sunshine? " They replied back " I was wondering if we both could go to the surface? " " Eh, sure why not? We got nothing to do anyways. " They replied back, I was psyched.

I dragged them out of the cave and to the surface, we were nearly there and then our heads popped out of the ocean. We saw ships, and tried to be careful so we swam away until we were safe. I admired the views of th surface, it was truly beautiful. " Isn't this nice? " " Yeah.. " " We should come here more often, Moon! " " Sure.. but I think it's time to head back. " " Awh, alrighty! " Moon went back down, then I followed them behind.

Timeskip til the next day cause idk what to do

I was out taking a swim, I saw a coral reef. It was gorgeous, I explored a reef and saw so many colorful fish! And ofcourse coral. It was a sight to behold well,, atleast for me.

I went up to the surface and I saw a couple of humans, I was spying on them but they saw me- " AHHHH! " Then I felt dizzy and fell unconscious.

Moondrops POV

I was just doing my thing then- " AHHHH! " I heard Sun scream. I swam as fast as possible and saw some humans take them away, I tried to attack but then they caught me too.

I felt dizzy, then I saw black. I fell unconscious, I woke up in some container and panicked but eventually saw Sun beside me.

I didn't bother Sun, but I examined and explored this container, apparently it's called an aquarium. There were bunch of humans and I hissed at them.

When I checked back at Sun, they were awake.

" Sunny?! Are you okay?.. "

" I'm.. fine.. "