Him?Or...Him?P4

***********
Its Been 5 months since you had Elijah. You & D'Angelo were engaged and back on great terms.

August POV

I ain't heard from her inna while. Shit, I aint gon cry but im sad kinda. She doing good though. That's all that matters. As long as her and her son good, I'm good.

After we found out the baby was that nigga's, she asked me was I upset. I said naw. Was I upset? A lil bit. The baby would've been the only way I could keep daily contact with her. But shit, I wasn't tripping. Aint gotta stop my shit fuh no kid. Ya feel me? 😎

D'Angelo POV

I fixed my tie. Then I looked over at the bed to see my sexy ass fiance still in bed sleeping with my son laying beside her. I smiled to myself.

It was only 10 AM, so I knew they wouldn't be up til like 12.

"See you later babies, I love you" I said kissing both of their foreheads.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys.

Shit,ima be late.

I headed out the door and went to my car. I started it up and pulled off fast.

Christina POV

I heard a small BOOM outside. I didn't pay it too much attention because I was getting my well needed rest in. Then I heard police and ambulance a few minutes later. With this new job, Elijah, and D'Angelo, my plate was full.

RING RING RING RING!! BANG BANG!!

Somebody was ringing tf outta my doorbell and banging on the door. I looked over to see Elijah still sleeping, but the loud banging made him make small noises .

I got up and ran downstairs so they would stop. I opened the door to see a lady and her husband. I didn't know her name but I seen her in the neighborhood before.

"Yes? " I said rubbing sleep out my eyes.

"You-You that boy's girlfriend right? " the lady asked.

"Who ma'am? " I asked.

"There was an accident on my block 2 blocks down. It was the man who live here, he has the black Mercedes with a gold D on the back, and rims. The police and amb-"

I froze in shock. I just listened to this lady explain D'Angelo's car.

"Oh my god!! " I ran out the house, barefeet and with only a T-shirt on.

I ran down the block, and in the distance saw police and ambulance and smoke. I kept running and I had tears streaming down my face by this point.

"D'ANGELO !!!" I screamed running as fast as I could.

When I got closer, there were people around and many police and ambulance. I got weak in the knees as I seen his black Mercedes crashed into a tree.

I told him about speeding off fast, with the trees around.

"D'Angelo!! " I yelled wiping tears. I pushed past the people to the police.

"Ma'am you cant c-"

"Thats my fiance!!! " I said through tears. He moved aside and let me through. My bottom lip quivered.

His front part of the car was smashed in. There was smoke steaming out.

A policeman grabbed my arm.

"Im his fiance, Chris-Christina" I trembled out.

"He's in the ambulance car, ma'am He's in critical condition. He has a broken leg and neck. His spine split and he has a broken jaw. He's going straight to the ER. He died for 3 minutes, then he was revived"