17:24

Kori POV

It wasn't easy being 17 and messing around with a 24 year old. The sneaking around, the lies, the being afraid someone would find out...none of which was easy. And guess what else? He lived right under me in our apartment complex.

*************

Both of our hands were intertwined. I could feel his heart racing.

"August" I moaned out.

He let one of my hands go and put his hand around my neck, slightly choking me. I pulled my other hand away from his. I placed both of my hands over his hand that was choking me. This just caused him to feel more in power. His thrusts became harder, slow but harder. The more I tried to fight the moans and keep them held in, the harder it felt he went. Eventually my body gave way, as it always did.

I moaned loudly, not caring if any other people heard or not. I guess it was too loud because he covered my mouth with his hand. He laid on me, laying his body up against mine, whispering things in my ear that just turned me on more.

His groans got heavier. I could feel him getting a slower pace, almost stopping. But I didn't want him to stop, no.

Unconsciously thinking, I wrapped my arms around his neck. Then I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him more into me. I thrusted my body up, trying to feel more of him. His moaning filled my ears. He kept biting at my neck and scratching my thighs.

"Kori don't" he moaned softly.

My mind was somewhere else. I wasn't even listening to him.

"Kori" he moaned again.

He tried pulling away but I squeezed my legs tighter together on him.

"KORI !" he finally yelled.

That definitely snapped me out of my trance. I opened my eyes and dropped my arms and legs off him. He pulled out just in time.

When he was all finished and cleaned up, he got off the bed and slid his pajama pants back on.
Then he looked back at me as I laid there, sitting up on my elbows watching him.

"What?" I asked as he kept looking at me.

He shook his head then chuckled. He looked away from me as he was tying the strings on his pants.

"That's the second damn time you did that shit . Next time I'm using a condom because girl.."

He turned back around to me. He walked towards the bed. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me down to the bottom of the bed. I laughed as he started placing small kisses on my neck and chest.

"You're something else " he said as he got off me.

I rolled off the bed. "I didn't even do anything"

I grabbed my underwear and tank top off the ground, putting them back on.

"So what was with that wrapping your legs around me. I told you about that last time"

I walked past him, making sure he saw when I rolled my eyes.  He grabbed my forearm, pulling me back. Swiftly, he put his hands under my thighs and picked me up.

"see now you can wrap them legs around me, not when I'm trying to pullout of you" he said then laughed.

I playfully slapped him. "Put me down"

"Why?" he said.

He started kissing and sucking on my neck.

"stop" I moaned.