💎IV

7:00pm

The award show was a big success and the red carpet appearances were to die for too. I meet some new faces and many old friends all dressed to impressed. After the show, me and the team got changed for the after party.

Outfit, Hair, and Makeup

As we got ready, we blasted our get ready tunes and drank shots of dussè

As we got ready, we blasted our get ready tunes and drank shots of dussè. I could feel my body become more and more lite." Amber girl, your shoe on the wrong foot." Me and the rest of my besties nearly died with laughter watching her fix her shoe while she continued to pre-game. "Y/n you gotta promise your gonna get some dick or some coochie tonight." Asahi said as him and Kiyoko was taking selfies together. " Idk, I guess we'll see where the night takes me."
"Well let's hope that involves some action, because we alll know you haven't uhad much after mr. Manwhowillnotbenamed."
"Yeaah, your right. I just hope he doesn't show up tonight."
"Why you say that twin?" Amber was doing her lipliner.
"Because he's been stalking my social media and showing up to every place i've been at since we broke up." I rolled my eyes as I reached for my small Prada bag.
To be quiet frank, he's been begging me to get back with him for ages. The only reason why I let it go on is because I wanted to see him suffer without me.
"He needs to chill out before I put sugar in his gas tank." Kiyoko sprayed her big sexy hairspray as she flips her loose curls back and forth.
"Lol, Thanks Kiki. What would I do without you."
"Not a damn thing." She said as she gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek and made her way out the door with the bottle of dussè in her left hand and a pack of white peach shisha in her right.

We all made our way to the Escalade and blasted our jams to the party. After the 30 minute drive, we finally made it. I knocked on the large door and a light skinned woman with honey colored hair holding a red solo cup answered the door. "Hey bitch! I missed you!" 
" I missed you too! I didn't think you were gonna come out to LA. N I see you did yo thing wit the 777 album."

*author's note- if u cant already tell, I looove Latto

"Thank you so much. Come on , enough about me let's party!" She ushers us in and we joined the party as she guided us to her section. We continued to get crossfaded throughout the whole night as the fluorescent lights glistened on our outfits.

After a while, I found my way put of the section so I could use the bathroom. When I was locating the bathroom, I noticed a familiar face from my peripheral. The brawn man from my flight was smoking hookah while he cupped the ass of a woman with silk pressed hair. My God, that woman was gorgeous. She was wearing a short backless mesh dress with matching black pumps, a cuban link necklace and shutter shades.

I know Daichi wasn't a very social guy so I didn't think he was much of a flirt either until tonight. The chemistry those two shared was almost atomic. The ebony colored woman gripped the tall man's chin with her square shaped acrylics as he bit his plump lips and leaned into a steamy kiss.

I didn't realize I was staring so hard until the woman noticed me and scoffed as she looked me up and down. What's her problem?

A little later—

The party was still very lively while me and my friends became higher and drunker. I didn't even notice that I shut my eyes. As my eyes were closed I felt a pair of arms carry me. I don't exactly remember who but whoever it was made sure I made it to the Escalade.

The next morning hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn't move, I felt like a rock. I turned to my left and squinted my eyes at the sunlight peaking through the hotel curtains, then turned to my right to find Amber knocked out with an eyelash hanging off of her left eye. I rolled my body upwards to scan the room and saw Asahi sprawled out on his bed holding a pack of dutches (author's note- for non smokers its marijuana papers) and Kiyoko on her bed with her heels kicked off, makeup smudges on the comforter, and her now mangled hair hanging over her face.

I reached for my nightstand and grabbed my half drunken water bottle and 3 advil. After swallowed them, I reached for my phone to check my notifications. As I charged my phone I noticed a text from an unknown number that read " hope your feeling better this morning." I sat up confused and texted back.

                                                                         Y/n
                                                   Um, who is this?
Unknown
It's Daichi✌🏼

                                                                         Y/n
                          How did you get this number?
Daichi
You were rlly wasted so
I had you unlock your
phone to add my number
in case sumthing happened

                                                                         Y/n
                             preciate it bro. Ik my friends
                          wouldn't have been much help.
                           They were juss as bad as me😭

Daichi
Lol. No problem Siren😉
-read

I felt myself smiling at the text and instantly knocked myself out of it and continued to scroll until I heard one of my hungover friends speak.

"Sooo you gonna tell us who got you smiling like that?" Amber was 3 inches near my face alongside Asahi and Kiyoko.
"It's no one." I responded shielding my screen.
But Asahi managed to pry it out of my hands.
"I know your not talking to Daichi." Everyone gasped.
"You talkin about big buff, got his schlong exposed on the internet Daichi?" Amber interjected.

"His dick was all over the internet?"

"Yes girl. You know he was at the party we went to last night. He was with his ex girlfriend who leaked it to the press. I think her name was Amira." She continued as she pulls her lashes off and soaked a cotton pad in makeup remover. " Anyways, I would look out for him cus, word around town he a hoe. And that Amira girl is bad news."

"Stop joking, your talking about the Amira Scarlet who's a model for Diesel?"  The more my friends spill the more I get to know Daichi, and not in a good way. He's probably one of those niggas that act like he's "out of the way". From that day on, I had to stir clear of Daichi Sawamura, but I definitely spoke too soon.