Part 2

The first was a grey rabbit in a carrot like armour. He had mechanical inhancements on the sides of his legs, and the chest plate was a golden badge with a blue interior, and two golden letters, W and B. The other was a white duck with his armour reminiscent of a sailor suit. There were mechanical enhancements all over his body, and a jetpack on the back of the suit.
His sailor hat has a thermometer going from the front to the top, and his suit was adorned with golden, well shapes. One big circle with two smaller circles on the sides which almost looked like a mouse head. Those two people were Bugs Bunny and Donald Duck who got new armor and a new hideout for the current Glitch apocalypse. Bugs kept thumping his foot on the helicarrier while Donald flew on top, looking for an opening.

Mixadel: Okay, first small Frosticons, and now this? We can't afford another mishap like the one in Mixopolis!

Rokit: HEY, GET OFF OUR HELICARRIER!

Donald: Bwa!? Hey, who'th in there?

Donald starts stomping the top of the helicarrier, making almost unseen dents in it. That steel may be strong, but this duck has a "secret weapon" if you will.

Mixadel: Like I said, we can't afford any more mishap!

Mishap was an understatement. The helicarrier was being moved into the building's hanger, as it was filled with odd vehicles of all sorts.

Rokit: AGH, WE GOTTA STOP THAT GUY FROM RUINING MY HELICARRIER!

It wasn't the duck who was pulling it in. It was an ape! The ape had armor of his own, and he had two insignias, so to speak. The first was the tread like tie, with the letters D and K on it. The other insignia was a large decal of a mushroom with eyes. This was the king of swing, Kongo Bongo's hero, Donkey Kong.

Bugs Bunny: Okay, DK. You can stop now.

DK then stopped pulling the helicarrier, but instead, he knocked on the metal gently.

Camillot: Phew, I thought we were going to die!

Bugs: Excuse me, whoever's in there! Are you okay?

Jamzy: Yeah, we're cool.

Mixadel: Also, NEVER try to crush this helicarrier EVER AGAIN.

Donald: HEY!

Sharx: Sorry ye lad, but he be tellin' the tuth.

Bugs: Excuse my feathery friend, his feathers can get ruffled up easily.

DK: *grunts in agreement.*

Torts: It's okay, we're fine now.

Mixadel: *in a quiet, muttering, annoyed tone* Yeah, for now.

Donald: *angry duck gibberish*

Jamzy: Woah, woah, hold on! Let's take a few steps back.

Jamzy: I'm Jamzy, and this is Rokit, Mixadel, Camillot, Tuth, Skrubz, Torts, Sharx, Trumpsy, Tapsy, Surgeo, Screeno, Forx, and Paladum.

Tuth: *grunts in pain* My arm...

DK: ?

Skrubz: Oh yeah, his arm got snapped in half by a corrupted version of Krog.

Krog: Uh, That was not me.

Snoof: I can confirm.

Skrubz: Wait, then who was the... wait, how did you get here so fast?

Flain: *behind a dark blue portal* We all survived.

Teslo: Well, 81 of us.

Camsta: Yeah, but Kuekard's a goner!

Screeno: Wait, Kuekard?

Camsta: Believe me when I say "I tried to save him" because that glitchy stuff kept pulling him back.

Myke: Well, you used my tape! *Holds a tape labled "Mix Tv News 12-27-2006"*

Camsta: I mean, I am the camera guy, after all. It's even in my wiki page! (Added a lil 4th wall break for funni comedy)

Screeno and Myke: ...

Flurr: Wiki wha?

Camsta: You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

*Commercial Break*

Timeskip, a well known doctor/plumber/videogame mascot is checking on Tuth's arm.

Mario: Now, duct tape was a smart idea. But the fracture is kind of-a severe. And it's also a toothbrush.

Mario tries to take off the duct tape as precisely and as painlessly as possible. He is a doctor after all, among many other things.

Mario: Now, what-a happened?

Tuth: Well, this corrupted mixel snapped my toothbrush arm in two.

Mario: Well, severe damages usually result in prosthetics. You must not be a great battler, Hm?

Tuth: I'm more of a dentist, really.

Meanwhile, Professor Ludwig Von Drake is designing another piece of tech for a new member of the resistance. The Klinkers, Orbitons, and Electroids are there too.

Von Drake: Well, This is a large electric toothbrush we're talking about. Pretty much one of the easiest additions to my technological collection!

Hurtz: *Has a bored expression, but has a fake smile.* Heh, I couldn't agree more.

Zaptor: Well, for someone who'zzzz one of the last teenage Mixopolis citizens.

Kamzo: He's got a point, Hurtzer. You're one of the stowaways that acually made it.

Hurtz: Pretty much.

Jinky: *sigh* Must be real hard to be that hurt. In the end, time catches up with all of us. *Hurtz's fake smile melts away* Death cannot be escaped.

Hurtz: Yeah... what's worse is my bud, Gummo. He got corrupted and I couldn't save him.

Jinky: Gox always says that the gears of Klinkerton Inc. would keep on spinning, but.. how can those gears spin if he's surrounded by all this superior tech and if Klinkerton Inc. has probably been reduced to scrap metal at this point?

Kamzo: Yeah, and especially with the glitchiness corruption hurting our loved ones.

Ludwig: Oh, come on! I've had several bumps in the road! But did I give up? Well, once, but we never speak of that failure. But I never gave up on my other inventions! The world may be crumbling down, but there is always light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how long said tunnel is.

*Commercial Break*

Timeskip to the The Mixels HQ, A small vibrant speck in the blue rocks and dark skies of the Multiversal outskirts. Hey, If a bunch of villains your friends know and not you, you'd have a room in this place. But it was in the middle of a heatwave.