Eyecontact

**BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP WAKE UP**

Charlie groaned, his iPhone alarm dragging him away from the luxury of sleep. He was mildly annoyed by the alarm, and wished he didn't even have it on.

 He turned around on his single bed and put his pillow over his ears, hoping for at least 5 more minutes of sleep. Despite the effort, there was no point.

 He was already wide awake. He opened his sky blue eyes, and rolled over. His alarm was still going off, and it sounded as if the loud beeps were getting more urgent.

 He turned the alarm off and started getting ready for school.

                                       -----------------------------------

Charlie and his sister Tori were sitting on the bus, the slight buzz of the lights fading in to the constant chatter of teenager around them.

 They weren't the type of people to focus on other peoples conversations and try join in, they just kept to themselves.

 After a while the bus stopped, and the siblings walked off the bus. They waved at each other and parted ways. As if on cue, Charlies phone went off.

Ben Hope <3

Meet up in the library???

Charlie Spring

sure                                                                                                                                                                   

Charlie grinned, his mood warming him up as if he entered a warm room on a winter's day.

  He headed his way to the library, the smile not leaving his face until he entered the room. He didn't want to look desperate. 

"Ben?" he called, to no response

"Ben?"

Charlie turned his attention back to his phone, only to see a new notification.

Ben Hope <3

Is it okay if we meet later? I have to do something

Charlie's happy mood immediately left, as if it were stolen. He opened the message and wrote a response.

Charlie Spring

Okay

He sighed and turned his attention the person speaking through the intercom. The person (the principal) explained the lay out of form classes. 

To cut it short, all classes are going to be put into form groups.

Charlie looked down to his palm, where we wrote down his form group down. It read:

B25 : New form group!!!

He walked to his form room and entered the room.

"Oh! If it isn't Charlie Spring. Happy new year." said his teacher.

"Hi sir" responded Charlie

"Here to join the Hamlet house" continued the teacher with a smile.

"Apparently so." said Charlie. He really didn't want to be there.

His form tutor didn't get the message. "Where did I put you on the seating plan...ah yes, your over there, next to Nicholas Nelson. He's in Year 11, so only one year older than you! One on the rugby boys to I think. I'mm sure you'll get along swimmingly. Or you can sit in silence for the rest of the year. It doesn't affect me whatsoever."