Uncomfortable.

The bell had finally rung, and Charlie was on his way to meet Ben.

He wasn't typically excited, due to his encounter with Nick Nelson distracting him in many ways then possible.

He entered the room Ben was claimed to be in, and closed the door behind him.

Ben, walked up to Charlie, but Charlie just didn't feel the same effects he would've felt this morning, where Ben was actually meant to see him.

"Hey." said Ben. He went straight to apologising. 

"I'm sorry about earlier"

Charlie was used to this by now. He was used to Be saying sorry, and at this point, it got a tad bit annoying. Whats the point of saying sorry if you're going to repeat the act?

"It's fine"

Ben smiled at Charlie and stared into his eyes.

"I missed your face so much."

Charlie had to force out a little chuckle. Honestly, he didn't want to be here.

Just so Ben didn't notice something was off, he continued the conversation.

"Really? Did you have a good Christmas?"

Ben kept staring into Charlie's eyes. It made Charlie feel slightly uncomfortable, but he didn't show it visibly.

"Yeah, yeah, it was alright. You?"

Charlie did his absolute best to make his voice sound sincere. 

"Yeah, yeah it was good. My whole family came around and then-"

Charlie was interrupted by Ben connecting his lips against his. The kiss didn't last long, Burt it felt like forever for Charlie, and that wasn't a good thing.

Ben finally pulled away and went back to staring deeply into Charlie's eyes.

"Your so cute."

Charlie did his best to smile and laugh along with Ben.

Suddenly the bell rang.

Ben eyes suddenly parted from Charlie's (finally) and he looked distracted.

"Still don't tell anyone about this, yeah?"

Ben looked at Charlie, but this time it was a distant type of look. There was a faint layer of disgust on his face. He then left the room in a hurry.

"Oh...uhm... Bye..." Charlie muttered.

(AUTHORS NOTE:

Ao that the second chapter cause I was bored. This might be or worse quality than the first one but eh who cares.

Words: 334

I don't know if I'll write tomorrow, as I need to revise for end of year tests

Again, if this story doesn't get noticed, I don't really care as it'll be may own personal story!

But if it does get noticed, then please request for more :)

Okay bye now :D

Noah x)