Dear My Wife...

14 May 2018

Dear My Beloved Wife,

How have you been on the other side? I hope you're not feeling as bad as I am. It has been around two years after you left. These two years...it took me these two years to stand up again after you left me. I know you will be angry at me when I took this long to rise again. But, please don't be too mad. It took a lot of me to face the reality that you'd passed away in my arms.

As you know, this is actually my first time writing a diary. I don't know what to write, so I'll just pen off here for now. I'll tell you another story next time. I love you my dear. I'll write to you again soon.

30 June 2018

My Ever Beautiful Wife,

Forgive me that it took me almost two months to write to you again. I'm sorry. I had realized how hard my life actually is without you. When you're here, I never really noticed it. Due to this, I felt extremely grateful and guilty as I left you with so much work to be done at home. Cooking, laundry, and all other things. I should have paid more attention to how hard you had worked yourself for me. Furthermore, you still took care of my wellbeing even though you were tired yourself.

I don't know if this is a good news or not, but I found another work which did not require much of my time. Instead, the pay would be less. However, I think it would be good...though I regret that it took me this long to change my job. If I take this kind of job earlier, we would have been able to spend more time together, just like how you always wish for....

Sorry, I made the mood worse right. Usually, you'd be here, raising the mood up just by smiling and commenting. But now, the lost of your presence really hit me hard...

I'm sorry to end this off with a gloomy atmosphere, but I don't think I'll be able to continue writing. I'll see you next time, my dear. I love you.

15 July 2018

My Dearly Beloved Wife,

How are you? This time, it did not take me long to write to you since I had an interesting story to tell you. Well, it might be awkward and strange but, I have a child. Adopted of course. If I had to explain it simply, there was this old orphanage which happened to be closing. All the other children had been adopted and only one was left. I happened to pass by and found someone begging a person to adopt the girl. Things happened and I adopted her.

Her name is Lylia. Since I adopted her, Her full name is now Lylia Harzak. She's 3 years old now. She can say something simple, though a bit garbled sometimes. It had been around 3 days since I took her in. Hectic and chaotic, you can say that it was like that. I had no experience taking care of a little child. Therefore, everything was a new experience to me.

Talking about children....

I remembered how you always wanted one, yet couldn't. I still vividly remembered how your eyes shine whenever you talked about having children while looking at them. In the end, we never managed to have one...

Ah, I did it again. Well, back to Lylia. She's not that hard to take care of actually. It was just me who was being hectic and all that.

Oh, she's crying. I'll go to her. Sorry my dear, I'll pen off here now. I'll see you again soon. Love you, as always.

31 August 2018

To My Dear Wife,

Can you believe me, Elysia? Lylia started calling me Father! She actually called me Father! I'm finally understanding why you wanted children so much. The feeling when you're being called Father couldn't be explained with words.