𖦹 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

if someone would have told you that at age twenty two you'd be wealthy, heavily involved in organized crime, and desperately in love, you'd tell them to stop pulling your leg.

no one was pulling your leg, though.

a month ago, your greatest achievement was landing a job as a dancer at one of the most prestigious clubs in japan. the glass table girls night club was owned by the notorious and untouched, and most of their clients were in the same league. as far as you were concerned, the pay was as good as it gets.

you knew the owners were wealthy and esteemed, but what you didn't know was that they were japan's most wanted organized criminals: bonten.

another thing you didn't know was that when these said owners came in on the same night you stole a client's wallet, your life would begin to turn completely upside down. you may have thought no one saw you, but bonten has eyes everywhere.

you piqued their interest. your stealth and fearlessness could be useful- not to mention that a pretty woman would almost always go unsuspected. with that in mind, bonten's executives began reaching out to you.

it started slowly, with one private room booked for one thousand dollars, then two... until suddenly, hundreds of thousands of dollars were being wired to you and you were pulling heists on the top one percent of businessmen.

all this was already enough to make you question your reality, but the cherry on top? along the way, you somehow managed to fall in love.

with that said, let's start with that fateful night, shall we?