𖦹 𝐭𝐰𝐨

suggested listening:
no idea- don tolliver

𖦹

"are you going to stand there and stare, or are you going to let me in, y/n?"

his voice is smooth and cool like honey. it almost distracts you from the fact that he just addressed you by your real name. the question of how he got ahold of your name burns on your tongue for a moment, but it passes as relief washes over you. all that matters right now is that the man whose wallet you just stole isn't actually after you. the look of surprise melts off of your face and you step aside to usher the man in.

his smirk is still prominent as he steps forward and you close the door behind him. your bodies are now notably close, making you realize that even in your six inch platforms, he has at least six more on you. he hums as he offers his hand. you don't know what other to do than place yours in it and let him lead you to the bed.

he takes a seat at the end of the plush mattress and spreads his legs comfortably. you dare to step closer, through the thickly growing sexual tension.

"don't be shy," he coaxes, removing his suit jacket and patting his lap.

you step forward once again, now standing between the man's long legs. he looks up at you with a lazy gaze, seemingly pleased. you wonder why he hasn't laid a single finger on you yet... no typical private client ever takes it this slow. someone has to be quite eager to touch you if they're paying five hundred dollars for a room, yet this guy hasn't done anything but take your hand in his for a brief moment.

"you can start whenever you're comfortable, pretty girl," the man says, leaning back slightly to get a better look at you. "or you don't have to do anything at all... i'm paying you either way."

he must be majorly rich to pay you to do nothing. why is he even here, then? though you're curious, you refuse to show it, sending a teasing wink his way. "oh, i'll dance for you. how 'bout i dim the lights?"

the man shrugs and nods, reaching for the bedside ashtray to accompany the freshly lit cigarette dangling from his bottom lip.

the corner of your lips upturn slightly in satisfaction at the feeling of eyes boring into your backside as you walk to the light dial. "like what you see?" you ask without a glance back, turning the lights down to the dimmest setting.

"i do."

"hmm, that's good." you turn around, putting a bit of a swing in your hips as you make your way back. you return to your position between his legs and rake your hands through his black and blond hair.

he hums and closes his eyes in pleasure, only to meet yours with precision when he opens them again. you're in awe of the deep violet color his orbs hold, surprised you hadn't noticed it before. despite the large scar, this man is undeniably handsome.

"tell me, what's your name?" you place your hands on his legs as you bend down to murmur in his ear, feeling a boost in morale when you notice the goosebumps rising on his skin under your breath.

"akashi takeomi," he simply replies. you wonder where you've heard that name before, but it's hard to think straight when the scent of peppermint mixed with cigarettes is intoxicating you.

your plush lips brush over his neck once more as you ask another question, ass still prim in the air. "and what brings you here, akashi takeomi?"

"actually, you." for the first time, takeomi's large hands come into contact with your body, grazing the backs of your thighs so lightly that the sensation sends a shiver down your spine. the way you react to his touch is absolutely electric.