Chapter 8 - I Love You Too ❤️

Hi Guys.
Hope you are doing well.
Here's the next chapter. Hope you like it 😃

*******

Chapter 8 ~ I love you too ❤️

"Yaar aisa kyun taar raha hai mujhe, meko sharam aarahi hai. Haye kahi tu kuch aisa waisa na kar jao mere saath" Shehnaaz said playfully, entering the bedroom after changing into Siddhart's t-shirt and shorts.

"Abe naatak band kar aur laith ja," Siddhart pulled her onto the bed to his left side. This was an habit they didn't let go. Except for the one time that Vishal had sat on the bed in the captain room and Siddhart had made it clear ke woh uss waali side pe nahi soyega, they both always slept on their respective sides whenever they were together. Siddhart on the right side of the bed and Shehnaaz to his left.

"Yaar kya hai, Siddhart tu ne meko sirf apne saath sone ke liye ruka hai," Shehnaaz said after a while noticing how Siddhart was all silent, trying to sleep. Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy and wise, that was his motto.

"Apne saath sone ke liye ka kya matlab," he quizzed her immediately.

"Yaar, positive waala. Itna kyun serious ho raha hai," she cleared out.

"Gadhi, words ghalat choose karti hai, hamesha," he gave her a light tap on her head.

"Ammaaa!!!" she complained cutely.

"Tujhe sona nahi hai? Teri toh kal shoot bhi hai na, promotional waali?"

"Kal nahi hai. Live pe bola tha na postpone huwi hai. Next week se start hogi. Yaar Siddhart, main na bahut excited hoon. I mean Diljit ke saath movie. Tujhe toh pata hi hai mere liye dreams come true waali baat thi uske saath kaam karna. Lekin baby jaise jaise release date paas aarahi hai meko bahut hi zyaada, matlab nervousness ho rahi hai. Abhi toh trailer bhi release nahi huwi. Agar logon ko main pasand nahi aayi toh??? Total Siyappa hona hai mera, " she said gloomily

Siddhart shifted on his sides, his palm at the back of his head, his elbow on the bed, supporting his weight as he turned to face her.

" Abe moti, tu kab se nervous hone lagi. Aur nervous kya hona hai. Acha kaam kiya hai. Ab sab dekhenge, toh khush ho. Excited ka toh pata hai mujhe, yeh toh hona hi hai. Main bhi aisi hi feel karta hoon lekin nervous hone ki koyi wajaah hi nahi hai. Logon ko pasaand na aane ka kya matlab. Maine teko pehle bhi bataya hai. Zaroori nahi hai ke sabhi hum ko passand kare. Joh hamari liye zyaada mayine rakta ho, agar unko hum passand aaye toh that's more than enough," he told her as he tucked her hair strands behind her ear.

" Ab dekho, this is our hand, " he motioned his hand towards him." Kitne ungliyaan hai, "

" Five, " she quickly replied.

" Correct. Ab paachon different hai ek doosre se. But we need all five of them to make good use of our hand. Waise hi, life mein alag alag insaan milte hai. Koyi pasand karte hai, koyi nahi, koyi taarif karte hai toh koyi criticise. Kissi ko toh kuch farq hi nahi parta. But un sab se hi hamari life complete hoti hai. They all serve a purpose in life. Those who love us, praise us, they motivate us to do more and more for them. Those who badmouth or criticise us make us more determined to give our best shot. Aur iss field mein aise bahut se log milenge tumhe. But you need to know how to take what. You can't be a version of what they want you to be. You need to be a version of what you are. Fans tumhe pyaar karenge, support karenge aur haters aur trollers ko tumhe ignore karna hai aur apna best deke unka mooh ban karna hai. Aisa nahi hai ke tumhe har baar success hi milegi. Flops are also part and parcel of the field that we work in. As an actor, you need to be prepared for this. Dekho Shehnaaz, main har baar sanjhaata hoon tumhe. Blindly koyi bhi kaam accept nahi karna chahiye. Aur jab ek project ke liye sign kiya hai, toh soch samajh ke kiya hoga. Toh outcome jo bhi ho, if you believed in the project and gave the best of yourself, this should suffice for you. Project hit huwi toh jackpot, nahi huwi toh aage aur bhi projects honge. Zaroori nahi ke joh tumhe pasaand ho woh baaki sabhi ko passand aajaye. Agar yeh baat leke chalogi toh kabhi bhi failure se nahi darogi. In fact, you will see failure as an opportunity to improve and reinvent yourself. An open mindset will lead you to a new world of possibilities. Samjhi?? "

" Yaar tu kitne ache tareeqe se samjhaata hai mujhe. Main samajh gayi tu kya kehna chahta hai. I love you Bebu, " she pushed him on his back on the bed and showered kisses all over his face." Jab tu itna intelligent baatein karte hai na, toh terepe aur bhi zyaada pyaar aata hai, " she said, knowing very well this will bring a smile to his face.

" Tu sach mein pagal hai," he nodded his head.

"Haan tere liye pagal hoon," she was quick to add.

"Abhi bahot huwa, chal so ja," he extended his arm for her to place her head on.

"Yaar teri yehi baat passand nahi hai mujhe. Jab bhi tere pe pyaar aati hai, toh tu saara mood kharaab karta hai. Chal dafa ho ja," she turned around grumpily to face the other side.

"Ey moti, drama band kar, wapas ghoom ja," he tried turning her but she didn't budge.

He slowly moved near her, bent closer and fanned his breath on her right cheek. She froze in her place. She would often shower kisses on him, hug him, get all cozy or sit on his lap. But these would be initiated by her. She always got all tingly whenever things were initiated by him and he would catch her off guard with his action. As he drew nearer to her, she stilled in her place, withholding her breath. She can't even be angry with him.

"I love you too," she swear she heard him say this. However, she was too busy processing the kiss she  received on her cheek that she didn't say anything. By the time she recovered from the kiss, the warmth that she felt on her back was already gone. He was no longer hovering over her. Swiftly, she turned around to face him.

"Siddhart, tu ne abhi abhi kya bola?" she was quick to query him.

"Siddhart, nataak mat kar. Mujhe ache se paata hai ke tu soya nahi hai abhi tak," she tried moving him. "Siddhaaaaaarrrttttttt," she moaned. No response. But she saw his mouth turning into a little curve.

"Siddhart, phir se keh na," she urged him.

No response.

"Siddhaaaaaarrrttttttt,"

"Main ek baar kahi huwi cheez phir se nahi kehta," with that he gave her another quick peck and took her in his embrace to sleep.

"Kutta," she cursed him (but in a positive way). She knew how he is. There is no way she can make him say these words again. Uss ka jab marzi hoga tabhi bolega. But she was happy. She loved him and knew that he loved her too. And this is what mattered to her. With that, she gave him a peck too, shifted further in his embrace to hug him back and drifted to sleep.

*******

That's it Guys.
Do like, share and comment 😊

Next: Back to work 😌