For the haters?

(No, I Haven't been getting a ton of hate comments or anything, do not worry I'm fine) 

*I will reply to every comment* says on the book description, verified by wattpad. 

Okay. Somebody thought I really thought that. No-again this is a joke book...do you not know what a joke means? It means you should laugh and move on with your life—or just move on with your life. 

I feel like I sound angry—but I'm not 😂 (the emoji didn't help show that lol) 

—anyways, now all the people who are bored and want to start a fight for no reason and hate for no reason are going to see this. ('I'll reply to your comments") these people are looking for a response. 

and me saying I will. They be coming like a pack of wild dogs barking like some savage beasts or smth. 

Like chill. Can't we talk about how the world is...I was going to say "ok" but that's a overstatement. Let's just talk about life? Mellow out, please. For my sake.  

But I can understand these people are probably just starting fights cus it's fun. I tried to do that in roblox bc I have an extreme hate for 12 year old robloxian's. There robloxian language—I can't stand it—I can't read it—is that even slang???!! 

So being white I went to a Roblox rap arena thing and typed raps. (Yeah—I don't know why I thought my white ass could rap)

I gave up rapping and then started talking how I was poor, lived in a cardboard box and ate beans. And then I won somehow. And everyone kept screaming beans in the chat.

And then they asked for my address and phone number and wanted to bang me...ok I may have exaggerated a little. But fr Some dude said she wanted to vore me, and wouldn't leave me alone so that was.............

Why are you on Roblox? 

—but yeah, I started fights. And I felt alive, my hands tingling my heart pounding. 

What I've leaned as a battle rapper on Roblox and a hater. You gotta be messed up to be one. 

Being a hater You gotta be so lonely. And you really had to search for my book and personally come here to start shit. 

No. You didn't randomly find a book to talk shit in. You willingly found mine, and did. 

😏 that's respectful. Yes, your talking shit. And that's messed up. But that you took the time and sought me out. You wasted your life juice on me? I'm—I'm blushing, really. 

And now I have another thing to rant on about in my spam book.

I mean. Some things I'm trashed on is spelling. And I have no excuse for that. (Sometimes I'm typing so fast I forget to check spelling) But I do have an excuse for the word "faymous." I wrote it like that on purpose, if I wrote it wrong I would've changed it. But I didn't. Why? Because I don't give a fuck and wanted this to be a joke book, so I spelt famous like that. 

Uh...my brain is blank...I think that's it's. Hmm.. maybe I should do a story telling animation thingy...

Anyways I might do a Q n A 

SO if you have any questions about myself I'd be happy to!

Just don't ask for my address, phone number and if I want to get banged, cus I will say no to all :D 

You can try. But you will fail.