Chapter 5 - Realizations

Note:

Normal - Narrative & Conversations

BOLD AND ALL CAPS - AUTHOR'S NOTE/S

(Parenthesis) - Author's Inserts/ Notes within the main story or actions between dialogues

Bold and Italicized - Thoughts or journal entries or sound effects.

Bold only - POV Change or emphasis on conversations

This time I will make this chapter shorter than Chapter 4.

On with the story! ... Again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misaka's POV

I woke up having a severe headache.

Ugh..I feel so weak... but I need to stand up and bear with the pain... since it looks like this will happen more often... I need to stay strong...

I opened my eyes when the pain subsided, and saw that I was in my room at the Sawada house...

I saw Tsuna sitting on the chair... asleep. He most probably waited for me to wake up and fell asleep...

How long was I out? What happened after I fainted? What did they tell Mama? ... Where's Reborn?

"I'm here." Reborn replied " So you're already awake. You were out for only 4 hours. Quite short since it was your first time in combat and you released a huge amount of flames. The barrier you made reminded me of the battle with Byakuran in the future. The way it looked like resembled it. Besides your flames had a 2 in 1 use in that fight. As for what happened after you fainted, everybody panicked and it was good that Tsuna caught you. So he carried you bridal style. Mama was shocked when we arrived here. We just said that you played with some of the kids and got so tired you lost breath and passed out."

What?! That's a horrible excuse! Mama will never let go out of the house again at this rate!

"We couldn't think of anything else. And we promised we 'won't let you play that roughly again'. Anyway so you won't faint when you use flames we will have to train you." Reborn said. He really sounded concerned.

"Sure. At least I have an idea of the training you give your students, so I won't be shocked during training." I replied. " Should we wake Tsuna-kun already?"

"I think so."

"Who will wake him up?"

"I think you should. He will be surprised and pleased to see you conscious."

(I know in reality Reborn wouldn't make Tsuna wake up peacefully. He would probably make a way to make sure Tsuna wakes up in the most startling way possible. I just want to make him considerate for once... nah! wait and see to figure out! :-) )

"Hai."

So I approached Tsuna.

"Tsuna-kun wake up!"

" Ah! huh? What? Misa-chan your awake already! Thank goodness your alright..." he said right before he hugged me.

THUG! THUG! THUG!

Why is my heart beating so fast?! ... Tsuna is so warm...

I couldn't help but blush...

"I think we should go to Mama so she will now that I'm fine."

"Misa-chan do you know wha-"

"Reborn told me everything."