(I drew the picture above and yes, I do know it's not the best but I tried.)

"Y/n, Y/n~ Hurry up, I'm getting bored~"
Ranpo-san whined.

I was almost done with my work. On my first day of the job, I just had to do some paperwork so i was pretty much done already. Now, I was just taking my stuff.

"Okay, okay! I'm done so let's go."

Ranpo-san cheered and we headed out.

It was a 5 minute walk from the agency.

When we arrieved I immediatly ran to one of the tables. This place was actually...

A cat café! I loove cats! They're my favourite animal!!

"Y/n, is this a cat café?"
Ranpo-san asked as he petted a cat that was on one of the tables outside.

"It is! Sorry if you don't like cats... that would be pretty awkward."
I nervously chuckled.

"Hehe, don't worry. I don't mind cats at all. Now let's sit down and order!!"
He hurried to sit on one of the chairs.

It was quite nice weather outside today so we decided to sit outside.

A waitress came to us and gave us the menus.

While Ranpo-san was literally naming every dessert off of the menu to the waitress, I was enjoying my time with my favourite kitty trying not to think about the price i'll have to pay later. I named him Ikigai. He's so cute and fluffy!

"And what would you like, miss?"
The waitress nicely asked me.
People were so kind here, seriously.

"I'll just have my ussual, here."
I gave her a list of the things I like in my drinks. I'm a picky eater so it's sometimes hard for me to actually propely eat something. But here, when you say "ussual" it's actually not ussual at all! They make you a custom drink with some of the ingredients you like. It's always something different and I sure love to suprise myself with how good every drink tastes.

This place isn't very popular but it totally should to be!

The waitress took the paper with her as she walked away.

"Hey, Y/n. What is your ussual?"
Ranpo-san asked.

"I don't have one."
I aswered as I smiled at him.

A cat jumped into Ranpo-sans lap. He startes to pet it as he asked
"What do you mean?"

I explained him the whole thing about the "my ussual" code. He seemed a little amazed by it.

Then the waitress came with some of the desserts Ranpo-san ordered and my drink.

Ranpo-san started to eat as I started drinking my drink.

I'm once again amazed! It tastes amazing, probably even better than the number 24!

Did I count my drinks and remembered how I liked each of them?

..yes

I got back to petting Ikigai.

"So, Y/n."
Ranpo-san started.

I turned my attention onto him as he started speaking again.

"Do you like sweet food?"
He childishly asked.

"I do. But I don't eat it that often. My teeth are sensitive and i'm quite the picky eater."

"I see."
He said with closed eyes.😐

"You know, I didn't actually want to talk to you."
He cassualy said.

"Eh? Why?"
I sweatdropped.

"You looked boring."
Ranpo-san answered.

The waitress came once again   and took some of the plates that were already empty while placing another ones infront of Ranpo-san as I silently thanked her. She smiled at me and walked away.

"But when you told me about your ability and a great café with amazing desserts.. you got my attention. Maybe you're not so bad... Y/n L/n."
He smirked/smiled to himself as he opened his eyes which was incredibly hot😩

I blushed a little.

"Is that so.." I looked away.

There was awkward silence for a while...

"Well! You're paying Y/n!"
Ranpo freely grinned.

"Ahaha, I knew that already."
I nervously laughed as I sweatdropped.

When Ranpo was done with all of the desserts he ordered (Which I personaly think is very unhealthy, but so am I), the waitress came and I paid the money.

They actually told me that it's okay if I pay only half the price, since I'm a regular. So I'm not totally broke! Yay!

I thanked the waitress and then turned to Ranpo again.

He was patting one of the cats! I belive it was the oldest cat in this café, Taro.

He's a black cat with a lot of fur. He likes attention and trusts humans, he also likes to eat fish.

"Y/n, Taro is such a good cat, right?"

I widened my eyes a little but shrugged it off as Ranpo being a genius (as a joke).

"Indeed, he's the oldest here.. I think."

"Hmm.. Hey! Can you lead me back to the agency, Y/n?"
He asked, still smiling.

"Eh-? Why?"
I was confused.

"..I don't know how to get there by myself."
Ranpo suddenly felt embarrassed, he never felt embarrassed about those kinds of things. Y/n L/n...

"Oh, I see."
I nodded to myself.

"I shall get you back to the agency then."
I smiled.

"Thanks!"
Ranpo childishly said as he stuck his tongue out.

This was a long day...
I enjoyed it very much.

I can see you again, onii-chan, right?
______________________________

Ily<3