Chapter 1 - Time To Tell

**KALISTA'S POV**

"Sammy! We need more nutella!" i yell up the stairs where Sam was screaming out the words to Kiss You in the shower.

"YOU GOT TWO LEGS, TWO ARMS, KEYS, AND A CAR! GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET IT YOURSELF!" she yelled back.

"Thanks. Love you too!" i say sarcastically.

"I KNOW YOU DO!" Sammy yells back, then continues screaming out Louis' solo in Kiss You while wasting water.

Let me introduce ourselves. Im Kalista, but everyone calls me Kali. I live in a 4 bedroom, spacey flat with my two best friends Sammy and Olivia. You can call Olivia Liv or Livi. We are three 18 year old nutcases, and put us together, we are the crazy version of the three muskateers that should live in an insane asylum because of 5 hot guys that go by the name of One Direction. Yeah, you heard me. One Direction. Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik. I regret nothing. Same goes for Liv, Sammy, and every other "dedicated" Directioner out there. Anyway, back to the story.

"What do you need from the store?" Livi, the most responsible one of all of us, asks me.

"We need more nutella, and you know us and our nutella!" i reply.

"Ok, but your coming with me!!!!!" she almost yells.

"But but but... i dont feeeeel like it Liv PWEASE" i say, acting like a child. Im such a suck up.

"fine. but dont expect a jar for yourself!" Liv says, smirking.

"OH HELL NAW!" I basically scream at her. She just smiles and grabs her keys. I know she will get me my own jar anyway. Its like a rule in our house. We each get our own jar. Olivia leaves, leaving me and Sammy. I decide to pull a prank on her. I grab her lifesize Louis cutout and stick it right infront of the bathroom door. I wait till I hear her stop singing and the shower turn off, before i start the video on my iPhone. I hear her grab her towel off the rack, and the door knob turn.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she lets out a loud scream. Falling, to the floor, I laugh my ass off, somehow still videoing it. She walks over to me, bends down, and slaps me.

"You jerk! You scared the shit outta me!" she says trying not to smile.

" Oh but you liked it!" I yell, still laughing. She nods, giving up, and joins me, both of us laughing, her still in the towel.

"Sam... you only got a towel on..." I say slowly.

It has to register in her mind before she stops laughing, stands up, and runs out of the room, her face the color of a tomato.

**LIV'S POV**

*in the car*

My butt starts vibrating, then i hear the all too familiar ring tone of Rock Me, signaling that my boyfriend is calling. I unlock my iPhone, and it automatically goes to the call.

"Hey babe!" hearing his familiar deep voice makes me ten times happier.

"Hey, whats up?" I say. Usually he doesnt call at this time of day. He is usually too busy. I hope everything is ok.

"Nothing, just calling to see how you are. Oh, and to tell you something really important." he says seriously.

I was just walking into the store when he says this. "what is it?" I ask him, starting to get nervous about what he was about to say.

"You havent told anyone about 'us' right?" he asks me slowly.

"Yeah, babe, I kept our promise," I reply, not sure why he is asking. Did he think i wasn't trustworthy?

"Ok, well, I know how Kali and Sammy are basically like your sisters. I think its time we tell them. They just have to promise not to tell anyone, and i'm sure they won't tell." he says, and I take in every word he is saying. I am now at the checkout, just finishing paying. I smiled so big, and I forgot I had to reply. He can't see your smile. Stop. Stop smiling like an idiot Liv. Your making a fool of yourself in public I tell myself.

"You there? What do you think?" He asks me.

"Ya, i think its time. How are we gonna do this though?" I ask him.

"I have a plan..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So, if you have read my other story, Eyes So Irresistible, you will know i put it on hold. I really wasn't feeling it.

Anywhore, here is a new fanfic. My parents even like my idea, so i am sure it will be half decent.

Sorry if the chapters are sort of short, but whatever.

Its really not going to just be about this "secret", its actually going to play out into a Niall fanfic. The secret is just to get you guys going, basically to just start the story. I had trouble picking the title, but i finally found the perfect one. Is it ok? it will make more sense as i go on :)

Also, sorry for any typos!

Do you like it so far? Why do you think this relationship is soooo secretive? Comment what you think :)

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, SHARE

Much love <3333

~Amanda (A)