Chapter 3 - Aftershock

(A/N) Please always read the authors notes, they are packed with information! Btw, this chapter is more of just a fill-in chapter. It gives a little more information but it's virtually worthless lol

Chapter 3: Aftershock

~LIAM'S POV~

"Well that went..... well," I told Harry after he picked me up fron Olivia's flat, "they were more calm then I thought they would have been."

"That's good! They could have been tearing your clothes off an-" I stopped Harry by slapping a hand over his mouth.

"Save it Styles, the girls know their limits," I tell him, my hand still over his mouth.

"Wailll y wa ooa sgf sumin elsde dhgg," he said, his voice mufled by my hand.

"What?" i say, uncovering Harry's mouth with my hand.

"First of all, thank you. Second, i said i was going to say something else but ok..." He told me, looking forward, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Mhmm sure you were Haz," I mumble.

We arrive at the group flat where everyone was waiting; Louis, Niall, Zayn, Lou (Teasdale), Lux, and Simon. When I walk through the door, I am bombarded with questions. But one question stood out the most: "Is she pretty?" Everyone stopped talking, and look towards the Irish one.

~KALI'S POV~

*next night*

"Did that seriously happen? LIke, someone pinch me!" I yell, as the three of us crowd in my room. It's the biggest of the 4 rooms we have, so we always hang in my room. Unexpectidly, Sammy pinches me.

"Ouch you fucktard! I didn't mean literally!" I yell at her, andd she busts out laughing.

"Payback for that joke you played on me when I got out of the shower," she said, a smirk on her face.

"I'm not going to ask...." Liv says, eyes wide. What did she think I did to Sammy. Well, you never know with me, the possibilities are endless ;)

"Ok, anyway, you guys have to promise not to tell ANYONE!" Liv almost yells at us.

"WE PROMISE OK!" Sam and I yell at the same time. Liv just smiles, but I'm not sure why. Maybe because she is relieved that she doesn't have to worry about the secret getting out. I have no clue, but it looks like she feels that there has been a weight lifted off of her shoulders. I would probably act the same way.

"Didn't we tell you, we would slap swear last night! But whatever I still promise," I say.

"Thank you, really, it means a lot. Liam is a great guy, and I can't bare to lose him!" When Liv says this, I can see how happy she got when she spoke of him. It made me smile like a idiot, knowing that just one promise can make her so happy.

"Soooo... tell us. What is Liam 10 Inches Payne like," Sammy says, a smirk tugging at her lips. She looks over at me, and i give the same facial expression. We both cross our arms and look over at Livi. She is just sitting there blushing.

"OOHHHHHHHHHH Ms. Responsible, did we catch you?" I say, laughing.

"ummm.... welll... uhhh... maybe..." she says, her face heating up quickly.

"So, whats he like, you never answered my question," Sam said, looking at her with almost a serious look on her face.

"He's sweet, romantic, funny, resonable, responsible, isn't pushing me into a very commited relationship. We were taking it slow for a while..." Liv stopped because she wasn't sure how to word the next thing she was going to say, "but... I guess you can say that we took it to the next level?" That came out more as a question than a statement.

"I don't know how to reply to that. Like... total mindfuck right now," I say, my jaw nearly on the floor. I look over to Sammy, and i notice she looks almost like me. Jaw dropped, eyes bulging out of her head, not being able to believe what she just heard.

Sammy finally spoke, "You serious?" Livi nodded her head in reply. Out of no where, Sammy wrapped her arms around Olivia and pulled her into a bone crushing hug. Sammy let out a sqeal while Livi was trying to breathe.

"DETAILS!" Sammy and I yell at the same time.

"I'm not sure....I'm not sure Liam would want me to say anything..." Livi tells us cautiously.

"Oh, we are practically sisters, what happens in this flat STAYS in this flat!" Sam gives 'stays' a little more emphasis then the otherr words.

"Fine," Liv gives in after thinking for a minute.

*10 minutes later*

"SWEET JESUS HALLELUHUA IM GALLOPING TO MARS GOODBYE SISTERS IM DONE!" I scream out after Livi finished telling us what happened "that night".

We sit there, just staring at Olivia for maybe 15 minutes. Did she seriously do that? She Livi for Christs sake! She's the responsible one! Well, we all grow up sometime. Maybe she was ready for it. Wow, am I over thinking? No. I'm not. I'm allowed to be freaking out on the inside. Hell, I am freaking out on the outside too. I'm not one to hold back my feelings. Wait why the hell am I talking to myself. Nothing new.

I finally snap out of it when Sammy starts to speak.

"I... but... wait... how... when... but you... and he... and... THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ONE NIGHT. Kali hope you don't want your blankets, cause i'm going to sleep this off. Like, i still can't believe I met Liam Payne yesterday, found out that he has been dating my best friend for 9 months, and now all of a sudden my best friend tells me about some crazy night.... peace out girlscout!" Sammy says, then curls up with my blanket on my floor, and soon, she is alseep.

Haha, too much for her little brain.

But I still have some questions.

"I honestly can't wait to meet the boys! What if i completely fangirl or something? OH MY GOSH they would hate me if I did that..." I whisper, careful not to wake Sammy up.

"It wouldn't be the first time!" Liv says, smiling, remembering how would always fangirl like crazy nutcases. The usual.

I ask a ton of questions before I think of one last question. Probably the most important of all.

"Do you think the other boys will like me?" I ask Liv once Sam is completely out.

"Definitley! They are very sweet! Consider them family already," She says smiling sweetly at me. My heart skips a beat.

But, wait, I'm not sure I want to conisder them 'family'.... Because one special little snowflake caught my eye a while ago and I was willing to do anything to get him. But, how? Will he like me? Ugh I'm so stupid. I'm just Kali. Why would he like me. I don't think I'm "all that"... We will just have to see how this all works out I guess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Ok, so again, this is just a filler chapter! Gives a little background and more information. Nothing much.

It is pretty short, because it is only a filler chapter! But, the next chapter will probably be much longer because... well you will see why when i post it ;)

Ummm.... ya i think thats it! Expect a long chapter for chapter 4. Should be up before Friday, and maybe another chapter!

Hope you have been enjoying this fanfic, even though we are only on chapter 4... awkward. lol

Fan, vote, comment, share!

Much love <3333

~A