𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪

( Poly relationship+Modern AU! - GN! Reader )

-

You lay on your bed watching YouTube on your TV, waiting till your boyfriends came home from work.

That's right, you're poly. You came out at least 3 years ago, your parents were on the edge about it but you're an adult now so they didn't really care.

Xiao and venti work at the same place just different positions.

Venti is a singer/actor for plays, while xiao controls the lighting since he's more comfortable in the shadows. Venti has pestered you, trying to get you to join but you find yourself already comfortable working at a small coffee shop, so you kindly declined.

Just as you were watching a gameplay on YouTube, you hear your cellphone ringing. You pick it up to see xiaos contact, you answered.

X: Hey, Y/N. Just letting you know that we might be a bit late since venti wanted to stop at an ice cream booth.

You:
Sounds like him. Thanks for telling me love.

X: you're welcome, I just didn't want you to wor-
V: xiao who are you talking to?
X: I'm on the phone with Y/N, you're interrupti-
V: ITS Y/N!? HIYA Y/N!!!!!

You chuckled at venti's well-known childish act

You:
Hi venti. Don't take too long, dinner might get cold

X: imma go, the service here is bad and it might break up. See you soon hon.

You say goodbye to xiao and hang up.
You got up since you really didn't fix dinner yet and you just said that.

You walked over to your kitchen and started making some almond tofu and apple pie for desert.
You kept your phone on the counter Incase xiao or venti texts you.

The almond tofu was done, you made 3 plates and waited till the apple pie was finished cooking.

As you were looking around the apartment you hear a buzz noise coming from your phone. You see a text from venti saying
'We're at the bus stop at the corner of the street, see you in a bit (N/N)!~'

You smile. The apple pie wasn't done yet and it would most likely be finished by the time they get home.

In the meantime you still had a lot of dishes so you decided to start cleaning those.

-25 minutes later———

You turn the oven off but leave the apple pie in there.

You hear a click from your door, followed by a pair of footsteps.

"Y/N~~~ we're home!"
Venti says.

"Welcome home bubs"
You say walking up to him and giving him a hug.

Xiao walks in and inhales the scent of the almond tofu
"It smells good in here"
You give venti a kiss on his head and walk over to xiao.

"I made almond tofu, I hope it's alright."
You say kissing his cheek.

Xiao looks at you with a soft smile, then gives you a hug.
"I missed you."

He said burying his head into the crotch of your neck

you pat his head.
"C'mon the foods getting cold"
You said.

The apartment was small, you couldn't get a table so you all had to sit on the couch and eat, which wasn't all that bad.

You sat on the couch and put your plate on your lap, xiao and venti followed.

Xiao picked up the remote and turned on the TV.
Venti took a bite as his eyes sparkled with delight
"This is really good!"
Venti said mouth still slightly filled with food. You chuckled.
"Thank you. I'm glad you like it."

After you all were done, you put your dirty dishes in the sink and went back to the couch.

You got a blanket and covered your legs, xiao and venti getting on both your sides and cuddling up to you.
( this is what it looks like )

Venti leaned on your shoulder and gave feather like kisses all over your neck

Venti leaned on your shoulder and gave feather like kisses all over your neck. You put your arms around both of them and fell asleep.