So basically I'm dramatic but eh fuck my life- (life in a nutsell pt 2)

Hey, Grayson here again. Ugh maybe I'm a toxic person because everyone seems to hate me.   why the fuck do I write this? I just feel like doing this shit. So if ya don't like it then click tf off my story. Thanks.

When I was nine, I got raped by my older cousin. I was at a birthday party and my cousin told me to get something from his room. I didn't think anything of it at the time because I didn't know what he was trying to do. When I stepped into his room he followed and closed the door behind himself. It was a bad place.

When I was ten, we had this thing called snack time in my elementry school where kids would get snacks and free time at the end of the day. I remeber sitting in chair, when my teacher started talking about how my weight and, whenever I would tell her some emergencies, she would tell the entire class. One time she called my parents and told them I gave them the finger. I never did.

I came home and saw my mom and dad fighting. I was on my tablet, and my parents talk loud, so I thought, hey maybe I could turn up the volume? Uh no. My mom shouted at me to turn it the fuck down. So I got annoyed and turned it down. Then my father argued with her, telling her to let me do what I want if I'm not bothering anyone. So my mom decides to destroy his shit. He puts his hands on her, she threw him and his shit out. 

When I went to school, a boy named Michael would always bully me for the shit I wore. The fuck? I didn't buy my clothes? He said my shoes looked poor, that my clothes were from children's place, He also interrupted me whenever I spoke. I hate being talked over. Why? because I can't fucking get to say what I want to say without someone cutting me off.

When I was eleven, my little half sister was born, July 1, 2018. I promised mysef I would protect her from anyone who tried to hurt her. (I'm trying but I'm not doing a good job.)  I was the first to hold her in the hospital. She looked up and smiled at me and I kissed her forehead gently. As her older brother I love her dearly. I would always talk to her. I was even the first to bottle feed her when she was a new born.

I was happy having her around but her mother was a bitch. Now if you know me in real life I don't just call anyone a bitch unless they deserve it. She was abusing my sister. I felt angry. Ugh I wanted to hit her.
eh