Zero hates work

(This one takes place in Zero's pov!)

Ugh... Why are we so busy today?

Eh?

Are you reading my thoughts..?

Nosy twat..

You're not getting any context...

Okay fine whatever, not gonna sit here and make you scroll for 30 minutes.

I'm at work, I work as a waitress at the lunime cafe on main street.. But I'm not even supposed to be here.

I only work Sunday to Friday, and it's SATURDAY!
even worse, the cafe is busy, and people keep coming in the moment I feel like I can take a break. How long am I supposed to work? To be fair, I have no idea. My manager only told me she needed help since we were short staffed, and to be completely honest, I wouldve told her no if my rent wasn't already overdue by a week!

But enough about my pathetic reason as to why I'm here on a free day, I have to actually work and stop talking to myself...

(3rd person pov)

Zero picks up a plate of eggs with bacon with one hand while carrying a glass of orange juice in another, but right before he leaves the kitchen he's stopped to be given another plate, and another,... and another.
Zero's trained to be able to carry all this and get them to where they need to go, but that doesn't stop him from cursing everyone that ordered these dishes.

Many orders go by, zero's still on the hustle, but then is stopped by one particular woman

"Excuse Me!"
Zero looks over torwards the voice.
She had long brown hair and eyes the same shade as the sun, she wore a white & blue flower pattern summer dress with white sandals.

"This juice tastes like hell froze over!"

(Zero's pov)
Huh? Is she trying to tell me it's cold..?
Zero looks at the woman to reply, "I'm sorry, I didn't understand-"
I was interrupted.
"It tastes expired."
Well that could've been established during your first sentence.. Why put it in a metaphor..
"I'm so sorry ma'am, our juice is supposed to be made fresh daily."
She looks at me with a glare and smacks her lips, I control the urge to glare back.
"It feels like there's little pieces of mold in my drink!"
Mold..?

.....

Does she mean the pulp???
I look at the drink and there's no sign of any irregularities.
I look at the woman again with disbelief, does she not know what pulp is?..
"Well?!" she snaps at me. Everyone else in the cafe is staring.
"I'm so sorry ma'am, we'll fix it right away!" I say taking the orange juice from the table. I realize it wasn't even drank from.
I pretend to be in a hurry and go to the kitchen with the drink in hand. I can feel her hot headed smirk burning the back of my head.

"Excuse Me, can I get an orange juice with no pulp?"
"Why of course, my dear Zero!" the old lady replies behind the kitchen window.
I head back to the woman and tell her the drink is about to be ready.
"Good! Your incompetence makes me lose more brain cells every second!"

God I hate being professional...