Zero hates ducks

[This story includes a full drawn comic on paper, image will be shown]

Tuesday, 2:30 pm
Spring break

3rd person:
Zero normally spends his breaks watching TV or going around town, but this time, he lost something rather important.

Zeros POV:
Where is it where is it whereisitwhereisittt.. There's no way I could have lost it! I just had it! Oh no no no no pleaseee don't make me order another one... I've had this one for 7 years! Do they even sell this one anymore??

I'm checking every cabinet and drawer I can while throwing things everywhere, from the kitchen, the bathroom, my own room. Nothing is in its place once I step inside the room, but even so, I can't find it! "Oh no, I didn't actually lose it, did I?" a voice says in the back of my mind.   I disregard it and try looking one more time underneath the sink of the bathroom.

But what am i looking for?    I'm looking for A hair clip an old friend gave me to keep my tedious hair from blocking my view. Ive never used anything except this hair clip. Maybe that's why I'm so concerned in looking for it.

I stopped for a moment after I threw something for the last time

I stopped for a moment after I threw something for the last time. Even if i can't find this hair clip, I can just use gel to keep it back. It'd be messy since I've never actually used gel, but it'd work! Right? I look behind me and crawl to get the gel from the floor. I stand up and blow away the hair from my face. I grip the lid of the gel and the container and start trying to turn it. Dammit. It won't budge. Why is this so hard? I know I've never used this, but it feels like the container was decaying in there! A few second's go by of struggling..  "UGH, I HATE THIS STUPID GEL". Without thinking, I throw the gel container across the room. There's a loud crash in the tub as the container hits some bottles insides the shower. Wow. More mess for me to clean up. I give up. I'll just order a new hair clip from that stupid Sinclair company.

I'm about to pick up a bottle and put it back on the shower shelf till I hear a faint "chirp.."

"Huh? What was that??"

"Chirp...chirp.."

I look down the hall, at the end of it, the living room is there with part of the couch sticking out into view.  I stood there for a moment processing, did I just hear something chirp?? It's probably a baby chick, AND IT'S PROBABLY BEHIND MY COUCH!  I walk over to the couch and hear continuous chirping from it.

Where is it coming from? I check under the cushions and pillows, but find nothing

Where is it coming from? I check under the cushions and pillows, but find nothing. Hmm. I sit down and blow the hair out of my face. Am I imagining this? Am I that desperate for the duck clip that Im imagining a chick chirping? I stand up from the couch and try leaving. But I'm stopped by more chirping. This time it's loud and continuous. "SHUT UP! I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS SOME SICK JOKE BUT SHUT UP! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I finally shout. I'm frustrated and pissed off. What kind of low life person would try tricking me into thinking there's a chick in my house? I start walking torwards the house phone on the wall between the main door and couch. I start dialing a number and putting the phone to my ear, blowing away the hair in my eyes.  Right before I could finish dialing, I hear more chirping.  this is getting irritating..

I slam the house phone down and look under the couch. My hair is in my eyes, but I don't even care about this issue anymore. I was expecting to see some kind of device, maybe a phone, or a box with wires sticking out. But I don't. Instead I see a hair clip in the shape of a duck........A HAIR CLIP IN THE SHAPE OF A DUCK! NO WAY! I instantly grab the clip and put it on. WHY WAS IT UNDERNEATH THE COUCH?? YKNOW WHAT, DOESN'T MATTER, I FINALLY FOUND IT, THAT'S WHAT MATTERS!

But wait... What was causing the chirping?