Health deteriorating

Finally! We are here again with a new update 🥰🥰🥰 happy reading and don't forget to share your thoughts with us by commenting let's keep going forward see ya also votes👍👌

Not Edited:

🅿️07

" Have you seen Datti, Tanimu?" Alh.Gidado asked looking around as soon as he comes out of his car. The called Tanimu nod his head with a wide smile " Yes Doctor! But he look wor..." Alh.Gidado couldn't hold on to his useless talks as it was his nature speaking of that which he was not asked, which is exactly what he is up to now. " But doc..." He frown his face, the wide smile on his face quickly vanished as he hate to be stopped especially when he has a story to tell. " If only I knew he won't listen to me I wouldn't have bother myself to greet him in the first place" he stated angrily hissing at the last sentence.

" Hey Tanimu! I asked you to clean up that room not so?" One of the female nurse said furiously. " I am coming!" He said shouting back. She nod her head and head back inside. And Tanimu has no choice but to attend to his work. He keeps on throwing tantrums beneath him " why do I have to do such a useless job in this hospital ? Mtsw now look at Dr.Gidado son that good for nothing handsome who just returned from US now working as a doctor. I senior him here but look at me there is no change at all I am just a useless fellow oh my I hate poverty ya Allah arzukuni" he furiously stated ending the last word screaming. " Tanimu are you tired of poverty already?". A guy behind him said laughing heavily. " Jibril I have no time for a useless person like you" " please Tani...". Tanimu quickly speed up and went in leaving jibril laughing at him.

" Dad!" Datti call out to his father when he saw him rushing inside in hurry. Alh.Gidado is more than happy to have found him. Datti smiled at his father despite he was a little bit scared of what this may lead to especially his disappearance last night at home. " I need to see you in my office right now!" Alh.Gidado said, motioning way to his office with head. They hurried inside as both can't wait. "Doctor some people have been waiting for yo..." " Tell them to wait for some minutes I don't want to see anyone right now, ok?" " Ok sir". He said and left while they both entered inside the office and close the door behind.

"Dad what is Kam..." " Now is not the time to discuss this you are leaving to London this night to handle something's for me. That why I am looking for and I don't want excuses I know you don't know much about my business but you have to fly tonight I have already discussed this with Mr.George he is going to receive you, I trust him under his watch you will do just fine" Alh.Gidado continue to discuss business with Datti. Datti is not ready for it but his Dad is not giving a door to say anything on the matter he has no choice especially when he thought about Minal is a good way for him to be away for sometime.

Alh.Gidado is busy doing that to avoid problem in the family especially knowing how Kamal and him may react to one another it will only bring troubles in the house and he fear for his wife health Haj.Aisha he don't want her to watch her children fighting one another in the same house. Which is why before he solve his case with Kamal Datti has to stay away for now. And Boddo he will send her to him later. That's All.Gidado's decision. " Go home and pack some of the things you will need" Alh.Gidado said smiling at his son. Datti is also happy that he is going alone not with his so called bride that hate a lot.

" Mom! Mom!! Mom!!!" Ahijjo calling. His voice was everywhere in the house. " Why is he shouting?" Wud'i hurried said. " I think, we should check and see". Nana said. All of them got up from the bed and hurry there way out. " The voice is coming from that direction" Boddo said, motioning kitchen with her finger's. All of them rushed into the corridor which will take them straight to the kitchen. As they all went in they saw Haj.Aisha lying down helplessly. Ahijjo holding and shaking her. " Mom is not breathing!" He said, crying. All of them are shocked with the situation and started crying when Datti appears " What's happening here? why is there so much noi..." He discontinued with his sentence and rushed to his mom.