𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

Mikey dragged us out to ride bikes

Mikey dragged us out to ride bikes. He and takemichi shared on, ryuguji and I as well.

"(y/n)-sama what as your sister like you talk about her a lot" Mikey said. "My sister was terrible to me at least all she saw me as was a clone, a monster that had no need for life, I kept trying but I eventually gave up" I said. "wow that's kinda sad" takemichi said. "you learn to live with it eventually, now my sister I long Gone her name barried in the sands of time"

"Wow you have a pretty open vocabulary" Mikey said. "Yes I do I learned from afar the way my sister talked" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Takemichi's pov~
'(y/n)'s death is what affected Mikey the most'

Naoto's words kept ringing in my head he said that (y/n) died because of a stab wound she took for draken. "As you are my allies for now I suppose I think of you like family I would lay down my life for you humans," she said sounding almost heartbroken.

Timeskip 3rd person pov~

its been a while since the trio had met takemichi. now he was being invited to a real toman meeting. hina tagged along with him. "so this is were draken-kun told you to meet him?" hina asked. "hey pissant what the hell are you doing here?" a toman member asked. "ooh I'm sorry" takemichi said. the to kept picking with him until (y/n) popped out of nowhere. 

"how dare you mess with manjiro-kuns guest?" she said. the two got on their knees and started begging for their lives. "scram" she said as they ran off. "I apologize for their behavior" she said.

"its fine I'm not hurt" takemichi said as draken noticed them. "hey (y/n)-sama takemitchy-kun" draken said.  "hey draken-kun" takemichi said.

As (y/n) walked off. "I see you brought your little wifey along" he said. "Yea" "hey Emma-chan!" Draken said as he called Emma over. "Yes draken-kun?" Emma said. "Oh hey pussyboy!" Emma said. "Why would she be calling your pussy boy?" Hina asked.

"I swear I don't know what happened" he said. "So you don't remember getting me down to my underwear and then running away?" Emma said catching (y/n)'s attention. "You what?" She said. (y/n)'s voice was always so raspy but it was attractive.

"He got me down to my underwear and then ran away" Emma said. (y/n) looked over at him wide eyed before pulling her sai's from behind her back. "Wait I can explain!" He said as he ran off. "Running will do you no good!" (y/n) said as she chased after him. Even being in heels she could run like she was in sneakers.

The three watched as (y/n) chased him around. "You know I don't really want pussy boy" Emma said. "What do you mean?" Hina asked. "It's (y/n) I'm after why can't she chase down shitty guys for me or show me any affection like she does everyone else. All she cares about is Mikey draken and some thorn that her sister stole from her" Emma said. Hina felt relieved yet annoyed at what Emma said.

"Now apologized you disgusting excuse of a man!" (y/n) said. Takemichi was beat up swollen and bleeding. "I'm sowy Hina-chan I wove you" he said, unable to speak right because of his busted lip. "It's fine takemichi-kun I'm just gonna go home" Hina said as she left. (y/n) threw takemichi to the ground and followed draken. 

"ok everyone line up!" draken said as (y/n) followed him up the stairs. "soon were going against mobius-" mikey was cut off my pah and peh. "you two imbeciles shut your mouths!" She said as they shut up.

"As I was saying we're going against mobius soon and we will avenge pah friend!" Mikey said. Everyone started cheering. "now we have an Alie with us who can help in almost any way possible!" He said pointing at (y/n). Everyone was confused but cheered nevertheless.

Timeskip my pov~

Everyone had went home and so had I. It was so lonely being in this huge place with no one to talk to. My family never had very many conversations or family moments but we still saw each other around the estate.

I I walked to my front door as I heard small meows. I looked around and down to see a small kitten that could barely walk. I walked over to it and picked it up. It huddled against my hand for warmth.

"Come with me little one I will make sure you stay warm" I said as I unlocked my front door. "I should give you a bath first and get rid of these fleas on you" I said as I walked towards the kitchen. I started lukewarm water in the sink making sure not to have it too full.

I generally placed the kitten in the bath it immediately got accustomed to the water and started splashing around."calm yourself little one I must clean you" I said as I poured a small amount of soap on the cat. It meowed and moved into my touch. i smiled under my mask as i continued to scrub the cat clean. "oh i do not have any cat food but i do have tuna" i said as i dried my hands off and walked to the cabinet. 

i grabbed the tuna and grabbed a towel to wrap the kitten in. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I dried the kitten off as I fed it small amounts of tuna. It meowed as it climbed onto me.

"Please get down" I said as I set it in my lap. It just kept climbing on me. "Oh you want to play alright" I said as I took off my mask. The kitten started playing around with my Discarded  mask. "Awe maybe you arnt so bad" I said. The kitten looked at me before tilting it's head, I tilted mine as it jumped on me. "Well come on I am heading to bed and I must bring you with me" I said as I walked upstairs.

"I probably should take a shower.....eh I'll take one tomorrow" I said as I took my clothes off including my bra. I set the kitten onto my pillow as I laid down. It looked at me as It climbed up my pillows and closer to my face. It walked up towards my curly hair and cuddles closer to me. I closed my eyes with a smile.