Your first kiss

AN: IM SKIPPING BC IM LASY AS FRICK FORGIVE ME. ALSO none of the pictures are mine they all belong to the rightful owner.

Tanjiro😊🌊: you guys were just hanging with the rest of the sqaud when he led you away because he needed to 'talk to you'.  "What did you need to tell me Tanjiro''   He just stayed silent  "uhm tanj-  he cut you off by kissing you 'u-uhm'  "sorry i just-"  you then cut him off by pulling him into another kiss.

Nezuko💕👿:   Its hard to kiss her with the muzzle so you didn the reasonable and tried to kiss her cheek but she had other plans.   Its was a normal day outside you were training with tanjiro and she watched you guys but after the training you went over to her and hugged her  "Nezuko im tired"  You whined   ''Mhpm"   You then tried to kiss her cheek   but she wanted to give you a proper one so when you were leaning in for a kiss on the cheek she quickly pulled down her muzzle turned her head and kissed you on the lips"   you was shocked as frick    "U-UHMM"   "There now you got a proper one",   Her voice just made you faint at that point, RIP Y/n

Zenitsu⚡😨: He was jealous of Tanjiro and Inosuke because you kept on talking to them because your a nice person you dont ignore people even if its your own crybaby boyfriend. so therefore when you two were alone he grabbed you by your arm and kissed you you ofc did not expect that so you were shocked for a second the  he pulled away after a few seconds.  "O-Ok..."  "sorry i just was jealous"  "its ok" .

Inosuke💢🐗:   He had NO IDEA how to kiss so when you explained it he was kinda dumbfounded you decided to show him. You lifted up his boar mask and touched his lips with yours he was 🌟shooketh🌟.  "E-EH"   "thats how you kiss my dear".  He didnt take his mask off for the rest of the day, nice going Y/n.

Kanao🌸🦋: She was shy ofc so you decided to make sure it was ok for her so you asked her to flip her coin.  Heads=kiss   Tails=no kiss,  and it landed on........ HEADS.  She blushed and you blushed    "well if the coin says it we gotta do it"  you both leaned in then BOOM  yall kissed.

Genya💢🔫: He almost shot you one day you know you was just walking then BANG you almost got shot in the arm.  He ofc was petrified so you had to calm him (bby lost almost all his family he cant lose you as well).  When you were trying to calm him down nothing was working so you had to shut him up by kissing him.  He blushed MADLY almost had a nose bleed   "W-What the, WHAT WAS THAT FOR"    " I WAS TRYING TO CALM YOU DOWN!".    Oh you didnt calm him down you made him go crazy even more"

AN: I hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter of Kamaboko squad x reader scenarios and i will see you guys next time my little sakuras🌸.  BYEE

Total words:565 words😭