Muichiro Tokito catchup

A/N: This is to celebratethe 114 reads i got yet again. I Love You Guys So Much💖.

 Your First Kiss:  You and Muichiro were out cloud watching when he wanted to kiss you.

"Hey Y/n-San"    "Yes Muichiro"     "Can I Um- Can I kiss you"     "O-Of course". You both leaned in the you guys kissed and it was a sweet, loving kiss.  "Thank you"   "No problem"

Your Family:  You are Tanjiro and Nezuko Sister/Brother

Nicknames on each others phonesHis: Mui-chan💨     Yours: Y/n-San💖

Nicknames for Each other:   His: Mui-Chan, Baby, Muichiro~    Yours: Y/n-San, N/N, Babe

Who He's jealous of:  All of the squad (minus Nezuko and Tanjiro)

Pick up lines:    "Do I Know you, because you look like my girlfriend"    "Sweetheart I AM your girlfriend"    "I know"      "Ok cuz I feel like you forgot"      "I could never forget you".

First Argument (Yay😃):   You guys argued because you thought he didn't love you (basically he was ignoring you )

Y/n POV:   I felt like something was wrong with my boyfriend because he wasn't talking to me at all this week. 'Did I do something wrong'.  I thought.    "Hey baby are you ok"      Nothing, he didnt say a word       "Look if I did something wrong just tell me!"     again nothing     "DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME ANYMORE" I yelled at him     "N-No I-"    "OH SO NOW YOU WANNA TALK"    He flinched and again he didn't say anything this time  "YOU KNOW WHAT IM OUTTA HERE".    I then left him for the rest of the day.

A/N:   Oh i'm so dead inside and I still have AOI AND SENJURO LEFT FRICK MY LIFE

Total words: 263 words 😑