football game

The boys had a football game that day but didn't what to do with lucy so they asked around the players what they should do. They decided she will be put in a playpen with headphones and a tablet to hypnotize her. She was hypnotized to drool and make a mess in her diaper and squish her diaper. The game lasted 3 hours and she was laying down with drool all over her top half with a messy diaper on her bottom. When they got back they had the boys leave her how she was she had a pacifier in her mouth and was gurgling. They realized she was never going to grow up after they hypnotized that night. She was brought home and changed and bathed they gave her a toy to occupy her. And they went to bed the next morning the boys wanted her to get in trouble to humilate her at school. So they were getting her dressed and put 2 extra thick diapers on her and the clothes were extra childish and for breakfast they served her baby food. She made a mess all over her face and tay tay didn't clean her up. When they got to school she was sent to class with them you could hear giggles upto lunch. When lunch happened they showed her what she looked like with a messy face and said if you want to be a messy little baby then we will have with it. So they lifted her dress up and took messy food and put it in her diaper and had her take laxatives so she made even more of a mess and put her in a baby bouncer which made it all sloppy in her diaper.