Prologue <3

- play song whenever -

                 Italics = dream/daydream

                                          * First Person *

It was now Wednesday, 2 days until the Marvel Meet and Greet Event in LA and Angel couldn't stop talking about it. Right now we are in a mall outlet in New York after visiting the place where they shot the Avengers movie. (Which she dragged me to btw). Remembering how happy she was made me smile. We never had time to go with being caught up with school and part time jobs. She pulls me out of my thoughts as her hand tugs my shirt towards a store. "Come on Dior. The faster you move, the faster we can leave" she says in a bored tone. I sigh. Why isn't she tired yet?

After spending about 20-30min in that store she tells me we have one more stop. I groan and internally curse her for doing last minute shopping when our flight is at 6. (in the morning might i add). "Don't be that way Dior. I promise this is the last one then we can go home."she tells me trying to make me feel better. It's kind of hard to cheer up when every bone in my body is screaming for a break. I make a mental note to take a long hot bath when we get to our apartment.

As we walk up to the last store of the evening, I look up and almost have a heart attack. Why are we at a lingerie store ? I guess I must've muttered my thoughts aloud cause she quietly giggles. "We can't go to LA in those lame cotton panties . What if we go out and find someone? Don't you want to feel sexy before getting ravished?", she looks at me like it was obvious and walks in the store. I still stand glued to my spot, processing what she said. She knows I'm a virgin so why would she say that? And I wonder if that was a hint that we're doing more in LA than just the marvel event. Shaking my head, i catch up to her. She instantly walks towards the lingerie sets. We couldn't start simple? Like with just a bra and panty? How many scandals does she expect to have? 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude. Ive had a few sexual encounters in my life. But actual sex isn't something i've experienced yet . And i've only worn any type of lingerie once but immediately took it off. It made me feel... like i could accomplish anything sexually. And that scared me.

She looks at me with a sprinkle of pity but it's gone as soon as it came. This look was not because she was sad for me, however it was for her pitying my innocence."We have to get you out of that shell." she says sassily. She always finds a way to remind me that we have differences. Her eyes scan the sets for something that 'fits my vibe',  her words not mine, then her eyes light up. She grabs the scarlet set by the hanger and holds it up to my figure. "Perfect. Just perfect" she says in her best Italian accent but fails miserably. I bite my lip to conceal my laugh that threatens to slip. "Come on , it wasn't that bad '', she rolls her eyes and puts it in a basket that i'm just now seeing. She picks up a matching one but in black. Then she walks off towards the individual bras and underwear. She picks up enough for the both of us to last the 3 days we'll be staying there. The colors vary between red, black, and white. I walk up to a mannequin that has a red bra and panty dressed onto it. I run my hand along the lace and begin to zone out.

I sit in a dimly lit room on a bed with navy blue sheets.

The walls are white and littered with artwork and a ceiling high bookshelf in the corner.

I don't have any more time to analyze the room as a figure comes into view.

Even as he walks closer I can't see his face.

Only his bodily features.

.. all of them.

"You look so beautiful darling. Dressed in my favorite color."

The voice was so silky smooth. So deep. So...

..british?

Before I can think about it anymore, i'm brought back into reality by my best friend walking towards me. When did she walk off? She must've gone to go check out because as I look down she has more bags in her hands. "Time to go" she states hastily and walks off. Why is she so ready to go now? Eyeing her suspiciously I begin to walk after her.

Several minutes later I return home and immediately kick off my shoes. Groaning, I walk over to the dining table and drop the bags in my hands down. Angel follows behind and does the same. I begin to unload a bag so I can hurriedly pack for my flight but hands stop me. "I can do that. You've been complaining all day so I'll unpack these bags and pack your suitcase. Go take your bath" she says so quickly you almost miss what she says. Now she's really acting weird. Angel would never do extra work willingly. "What are you up to Angel? You would never offer to pack for me? I'm not owing you a favor.", I lift an eyebrow skeptically at her. "I'm up to nothing, and no need for a favor. I can handle it...unless you want to do it yourself?", she then looked at me with a knowing look. "Yea. No. Have at it.", i simply walk off from the weird girl. Once I'm in my room I grab matching panties and a bra, a white wife beater, and some purple shorts. I then walk towards my bathroom and turn on the bath, set my clothes down on the sink, add a small amount of bath smell goods to the tub, then start to get undressed. Once the bath is filled with hot water, I slowly step in and lay my back against the end of the tub and get relaxed. 

I'm going to miss my tub. 

I wonder what Angel is up to...