15 • Boy from Berk

Two Months Later

"Come on Hiccup, we're going to be late for the race!" Astrid said from behind me.

"I know, I know, just a second!" I replied, smiling.

She grabbed me by the shoulders and dragged me outside, where Toothless and Stormfly were waiting.

We both hopped on our dragons and took off.

It had been two full moon cycles and pretty much everyone had their own dragon.

Berk had become a safe haven for both dragons and vikings.

"Race you!" Astrid cheered and flew ahead of me.

"It's on." I said. Toothless roared and sped past Stormfly quickly, flying through the air toward the dragon races.

Stormfly started catching up so Toothless tucked his wings and began a dive bomb with such a familiar sound.

"Night Fury!" Someone yelled, seconds after hearing the whistling.

We landed in our take-off place, shortly followed by Astrid and Stormfly.

"Dive bombing is cheating!" She laughed and looked at Toothless who obviously disagreed.

"Racers, ready!" A viking shouted. We all got into place and waited to bolt into the sky.

"See you at the finish line!" Astrid smirked.

"Fly!" The flagged dropped and we took off.

281 Words 🫢

Hey! Wow, we already reached the end. That's weird. Sorry the last chapter was so short! So this story is like, not the greatest, and I feel like it probably could've ended better, but I haven't really been able to change much of the ending so- Just remember it's not professionally done and I'm not a great author and this was all for fun :) Maybe one day in the far future when I'm a better writer I'll redo it or something. Hope you enjoyed!