2. Relationships

Marc
Being in a relationship with Marc is some what confusing, one moment he could be all lovey and stuff the next he could be ignoring me. His very overprotectived with me, he'll lose control  and blackout(😏)if he sees me get hurt during battle which ends with me patching his wounds afterwards while he tells me to be more careful which ends in me giving him the "are you serious" look which he brushes off and tells me his just worry about us also ends in us making-out. But aside from that his a lovely boyfriend not the favorite alter but he doesn't need to know that.

Steven

Steven's isn't the most violent alter in the body, but in scenarios where you have to fight he can sure kick some ass. Aside from that he can be the most lovable alter for sure, he can also be clingy in situations where he just wants to be loved and holded. We some time go out on late night walks when Steven can't/won't sleep. You guys also cuddle which is he's favourite thing to do more even when raining. He can come close to being the favourite alter but still not quite.

Jake
Finally Jake the alter that Marc and Steven don't know he exists but have acknowledged he's there. Jake is there to front when situations get hard to defeat enemy's. I know he's in control when he starts to get more violent then the other two alters. When we first met our relationship was like enemies to lovers situation. He did get surprised when I answered him in Spanish when he said something in Spanish under his breath. After you got to meet each other he became clingy always looking out for you in and out of combat, which makes him the favourite alter.